Chapter 32 - Selfish

POV Ross

It was a mind shattering experience that I never felt before. I can't help but to feel guilty when I discovered that I took her innocence. I am a lucky son of bitch. Kyle will be more than furious if he found out about this.

Belle is sleeping soundly in my arms. Medyo nagdidilim na pero di ko na din siya ginising. I feel so stupid for letting my feelings controlled me.

For years, I have been with her. She became my best friend and my sister to the point that I can't practically live without her by my side. Alam ko mahal ko na siya noon pa, tinatago ko lang. But when I saw her last night wearing that adorable short black dress that I bought, I was totally mesmerized. My best friend is so beautiful and I want to fucking kiss her until we ran out of breathe.

Kaso panira ng magic yung utot niya. Bakit ba napaka ututin nitong babaeng to?

It took me awhile to realize na kasama ko pala si Heidi, my girlfriend. Para kong nastunned nung makita ko si Belle. Bakit napaka bulag ko? All this time, nasa harap ko na ang babaeng tanggap ako pero I wasted my time with other girls.

And worse, I took her for my own selfish feelings. I love her for so long. I was so protective of her even noon pa kay Drew. And the feeling made me terrified as if this is the first time in my life that I have been this scared.

What if hindi niya ko mahal? What if kaibigan lang tingin niya saken? 

What if gusto lang niya ng experience? What if baliwalain niya lang ako after this? 

What if ayaw niya sakin dahil playboy ako?

There are so many question and the only answer I have is that I love her.

Pero hindi ako yung tipo ng tao na hahayaan ko na lang masira ang friendship namin. I will court her, yung panliligaw that she deserves and I will do my best to make her mine. 

Siguro nga selfish ako, because I want her, all of her..