Suit and Tie

You soon wake up to Lily knocking on the door. "Joji! (Y/N)! You guys need to get ready!" shouted Lily. You sit up on the bed while Joji is still laying on the bed. "We are getting ready now!" you shout. You get out of bed slowly while Joji barely gets up. "I never thought... I would wear a suit again..." whispered Joji. "You can wear the dress... I can wear the suit." you smile. 

"I actually want to do that." laughs Joji. "I do too... Try to get a purple suit." you order. "Really?!"asked Joji. "I was lying." you smile. "I knew that..." muttered Joji. You get some clothes and switch into them. 

You put a simple shirt on and then a hoodie you wear black leggings and grab a backpack from your closet. "I hate you..." whispers Joji. "Excuse me?" you ask. "Most girls take an hour to get ready... You take like 10 minutes..." explains Joji as he barely gets up. "That's how it's been my entire life. You better hurry before Robin leaves without you." you laugh. 

You rush to your office and open the closet. You see a few tripods and cameras. You grab a travel tripod and a small camera. You stuff it into your backpack and walk downstairs. You see Ethan,"Is your wife here?" you ask. "Of course!" he point at her. 

You see Felix's girlfriend, Marzia. You see Hila. Jane from Harvard. Amy, Mark's girlfriend and a girl you haven't seen before. "Hey!" shouts a loud voice. You turn around to see Jack, "Hey!" you shout. You both hug each other, "Lily said it was okay for my girlfriend to be one of your bridesmaids. Is that cool?" asked Jack. "Who is she?" you ask. 

Jack points to the girl you have never seen before, "Her name is Wiishu." informs Jack. "Oh, now I remember! She is also on YouTube!" you smile. "Yes!" shouts Jack. "That's nice to hear. But yeah it's okay. I barely know people and having a lot of bridesmaids helps." you smile. "That's good well, see you soon." smiles Jack as he goes back into the kitchen where the boys are. 

"Ready to go?" you ask the girls. "Yes!" shouts Lily. All the girls follow Lily to the mini van. You get in the back with Jane and Katt. "What do you want us girls to wear?" asked Lily. "What do you mean?" you ask. "What color?" you ask. "Pink." You smile. Everyone smiles. "Ella can you text Carson to get some that has mainly black with a little pink." orders Lily. "of course!" smiles Ella. 

You finally get to the store. You walk in to see the front desk. "This is a fancy store." giggles Katt. "Nice.." you smile. You follow Lily into a small room with a couch and a stage. "The bride can have a mini walk to see if she loves the dress." informs the women, her name was Kelly. "That's a good idea." smiles Lily. 

You sit in a couch alone and the rest sit in one huge couch. "What did you want for a dress?" asked Kelly. "I want a white dress that was long but not to long." you explain. "We will see what we have." smiles Kelly. "For the bride's Maids?" asked Kelly. "Something pink and short." smiles Lily. "Hold on." orders Ella. 

"Can you go find the Bride's dress... We are still choosing..." orders Lily. "Of course!" smiles Kelly as she walk out of the room. "What?" you ask. "Joji has an idea... But he wants to talk with you..." informed Lily. "Give me the phone..." you whisper. 

Joji calls and you answer, "What is your idea?" you ask. "My who is grumpy?" laughed Joji. You roll your eyes. "I want us to get something pink. Mark and his girlfriend can wear red. Jack and Wiishu wear Green. Felix and Marzia blue and so on." informs Joji. "I see what you want... Sounds like a great idea you have had in ages." you laugh. "I try my best. I will send you the colors that the guys want." informed Joji. You hang up and wait for Joji's text. 

Soon more girl come in, "Sorry for being late." she laughs. She shows her face and it is Anisa the girl that hurt Ian. "Oh hell nah..." you whisper. "I know my mistakes and I take everything back to make Ian happy... Give me one more chance?" begged Anisa. "You hurt Ian... I will break you face... But thanks for owning up to your mistakes." you smile. 

Kelly comes back with another worker. "You guys give her institutions to what color your need." you smile as you follow another girl that works with Kelly into the dressing room. "We got you three dresses to see if you like them." smiles the girl. "Anything works." you smile. 

You see three dresses waiting for you. 

You grab the one you like, "It's perfect

You grab the one you like, "It's perfect.." you whisper. "You want that one?" asked the worker. "Yes.." you smile. "Let's try it on." smiles the worker. 

Lily's point of view-- "Yes...I want a maroon dress..." I mutter to Kelly. Kelly has brought everyone's dress but my and we wanted to surprise (Y/N) looks like that wouldn't happen any time. Finally Kelly brings it out, "A maroon dress." she smiles. I take the dress and put it on quickly. 

The other worker comes out, "okay, ladies. Here comes the bride!" she starts to sing. 

Your Point of View-- You take slow steps in the new dress. It's more comfortable then you thought. You step out so everyone can see you and all their jaws drop. "Does it look bad?" you laugh. "it's beautiful!" shouts Lily. Everyone stands up in their dresses, "God... You guy look beautiful too." you smile. 

You go back in to take off the dress. The worker puts it into a bag so it doesn't get destroyed. You take it out and pay for it. "I wonder how Joji is doing..." you whisper. 

Joji's Point of View-- "It's to tight..." I whisper. "Let's go try on the 20th suit of the day." laughs my dad. "Thanks.." i whisper.