Swan Boat

FilthyFrank helps you onto the boat. 

You ride around a little when you stop and FilthyFrank starts to play his ukulele.

"You are a fun guy, I must admit." you smile as you lean back and enjoy the night sky. 

"I know right." says a familiar voice. 

You look up quick to see Joji, in the FilthyFrank shirt.

You sit up and panic, "So you were telling the truth!?" you shout. 

Joji laughs, "I don't tell a lie..." 

You smile, "Why didn't you tell me?" 

Joji shrugs, "Who would you choose Calvin or me?" asked Joji. 

You lean back and sigh, "I honestly don't know...." you whisper. 

"Now... Won't you choose me... If you knew I was FilthyFrank, Pink Guy, Chin Chin?" asked Joji.

 You sigh, "Of course I would...." you don't try to lie because Joji can tell when you are. 

"If you choose me... I want it to be because of Joji... Not because of FilthyFrank..." explained Joji.

You laugh and sit up again, "I would choose you over, FilthyFrank over any day." you smiled. 

"No tell me the truth..." said Joji in a serious tone. 

"I am not lying this time." you smile. Joji leans back and starts to play the ukulele again.

You guys petal back to land and get off, "Want hot cocoa?" asked Joji. 

"Yes..." you guys make your way to 7/11 and buy some hot cocoa. You guys then walk back to the park and sit on the same bench you guys always sit on.

".... Why did you start your YouTube channel?" asked Joji. 

"I guess it was to see how these other people make videos to not only make themselves happy... But to make others happy..." you reply. 

Joji nods his head, "Honestly... When I started I was hoping for much... I was... I guess I just did it to make me and my friends laugh. Then is community wanted to see more..." explained Joji. 

You try to get what he said but not much of it you can understand. "So um... Max said you get stressed out a lot..." you add on. 

"Dammit, Max..." hissed Joji to himself. 

You laugh, "What happened that night?" you ask. 

"I... I don't want to talk about it..." whispered Joji. 

You guys sit for a longer time, when curiosity gets the best of you, "What about a hint?" you ask. 

Joji smiled, "No." he said in a serious tone. 

Now curious does have the best of you. Both of you finish your drinks so you start to head home.

"Tonight was... A fun night." you smiled when you arrive at the door. 

"It was... Also sorry about the ball..." whispered Joji. 

"It was you!" you shout. 

"I am sorry! Calvin kicked it too hard and when I tried to stop the ball it bounces off my leg and hit you!" explained Joji.

You laugh. "Nice to know." You walk into your apartment and close the door.

You check the time and it is barely 9 o clock, so you stay up. You check out your YouTube account. 10,000 subs. You smile and spin in your chair, "Yes!" you shouted. 

You hear a knock on the wall and hear a shout, "Congratulations Coco!" shouted Joji from the other side of the wall.

Sorry, Today's chapter was short but there is more to come soon! Also, FilthyFrank just hit 3,000,000 subs yesterday. The community has grown so fast!