Wine and Chicken

You finish the first song with Lily and the second song starts. 

"Fuck up out my face, yuh!
Stop bobbing on my dick!
Gotta get the coin

And I gotta get it quick

I don't got time

For another little bitch

Like "Oh my lord!"  

You listen to the lyrics until you hear someone enter the house. You get off the chair and walk to the front door. Joji and his dad are there. "Hey!" you shout. "FilthyFrank just dropped the album. Want to hear it together?" asked Joji with a smile. You laugh, "I am listening to it with Lily." 

Lily comes to your side, "I have to go out and buy somethings with Carson" informs Lily (Thank you to Keilaml for helping me find the name of Joji's father). You roll your eyes, "Fine.... Let's go hear the album together." you smile. Joji and you walk back to the room.

"So, you have a studio here?" you ask as you play the music. "It's just a little room filled with hopeless dreams." explains Joji as he picks up Frank. "It's a way to start.... Isn't it?" you smile. "I guess... My mom texted me something..." whispered Joji. "Then read it..." you get confused. "No... This morning she sent it... Something about you asking yourself if you want a kid..." explains Joji. 

Your eyes widen, "She has good ears... But no... In the end I said no." you inform. "Well... Don't you want one in the future?" asked Joji. You think about it, "well... It's something that... we BOTH have to be mature about... Besides, Ethan and Hila don't have kids and they are happy." you smile. Joji frowns, "Ethan wants a kid but doesn't know how tell Hila." confessed Joji. Your jaw drops. 

"I just don't want us to turn 30 and look back on our past crying about wanting a child." confessed Joji. You look at the floor, "it's still early in our stage of relationship.... Give it one more year... I am only doing this because I don't want my children wondering where they are going to eat first for the holidays." You whisper. "We will never get divorcee... Especially when we get kids." assures Joji. 

"You can't say that.." you whisper. "I can, when they person I marry is my only choose and lover." smiles Joji. You smile, "Unless you are going to be like my mom and leave me for someone rich." laughs Joji. You slap his knee, "Fuck off." you laugh with him. "I didn't say that by the way." whispers Joji. "Not a word." you smile. 

Joji and you play with Frank, "Also, Max and Ian are fixing our house in Colorado... What do you think about that?" asked Joji. You smile and look into his lovely eyes, "I am happy..." you whisper. "Good..." smiles Joji as he kisses you. 

"By the way... When is the wedding?" you ask. "Do you want a big one or a small one?" asked Joji. "I really really small wedding." you smile. "I was hoping you would say big..." groaned Joji. "Why?" you ask. "My mom is going to plan the wedding...." confessed Joji. You slap his shoulder, "Joji!" you shout. "She wants it in Hawaii too." laughed Joji. "Joji!" you shout. "I will talk about it with her don't worry." smiles Joji. "No you wont!" you shout. 

"Look! You can plan the honeymoon!" shouted Joji. "I want it in Canada." you mock him. "Fuck off." laughs Joji. "I want it in Canada! And!! We better go to some winter wonder land place!" You order. "Is that all?" asked Joji. "There better be cookies, gingerbread men and houses everywhere. Also! Waffles! The good kind!" you laugh. "As you wish my queen." smiles Joji. You roll your eyes. "Also the hotel better have no rats!" you order. "I promise it will be the fire star kind." winks Joji. "It better!" you shout. 

"Look, all your screaming is making Frank scared." laughs Joji. You look at Frank to see him looking at you with his tongue out. "i sometimes wonder what he is thinking..." you whisper. Joji does a weird voice for Frank, "She is so scary, sometimes I want to be with Joji instead of (Y/N)" mocks Joji. "No he doesn't! he loves me more then you!" you shout. "Screaming..." laughs Joji. "Shut up...." you mutter. 

Joji checks his phone, "Holy crap!" he shouts. "What?" you ask. "My album... It's first in some places in this world..." explained Joji. "We have to celebrate!" you shout. "With what? Frank and walking?" mocked Joji. "Lily still has some wine from last night." you smile in an evil way. "I get the cups... You get the wine..." ordered Joji. 

You both run different ways in the house. You go down stairs to get the wine while Joji goes to the kitchen for the cups. While you are looking for the wine you start to think, "He got the easy job... Dirty cunt..." you whisper. "You done!" shouted Joji. "No!" you shout. You find the wine bottle and grab it. You run back to your room with Joji. 

Frank is jumping around all excited. "Poor guy gets nothing..." you whisper. "I got him his food." informs Joji as he pours some dog food into Frank's bowl. "That's nice..." you whisper. 

You pour the wine into the bottle, "A toast... For Joji's... I mean Pink Guy's good job t getting first place in the album most sold and shit!" shouts Joji. You laugh and bumps cups with Joji. "This aren't even the wine cups." you laugh. "Who cares!" laughed Joji as he took a drink. You roll your eyes and do the same. 

"Chicken sounds good..." you think out loud. "All he have is a dog..." informs Joji. "Wine is better alone..." you whisper. "It is wonderful." smiles Joji. "But, seriously... Congratulations." you smile. "Thanks." smiles Joji. "Now... Put the song on Spotify!" you shout. "it is! Look for it!" shouted Joji. 

  (Also, I have to album on Spotify but it's weird... It only plays like one or two songs of Joji's album and goes to another song, like Don't by Ed... Like who is he?! I want Joji!! If you guys are having this problem and fixed it somehow...Please tell me how because it is annoying.) 

"Joji... Hopefully we have a good year..." you whisper. 

"We will...." smiles Joji.