Lunch

You walk to the lunch room to see Chad, Max, Ian and Katt. You walk up to them until a tall guy stops you. "Excuse me, but this is reserved for the cool students." he laughed into your face. 

You look over at Ian but he ignores you. You roll your eyes, "Let's go to another table...." you suggest. "Hey!! You guys are idiots!" shouted Jane at Ian,Max,Katt and Chad. "Don't talk to them like that!" ordered the tall guy as he pushed Jane back. You grab Jane before she can fall. 

You see Joji enter with a couple of students. "Joji!" you shout. He only looks at you and walks away. Your phone vibrates. "Pretend that you don't know me." you read a text from Joji. You look up to see a lot of girls around him. You look at Jane, "It will be best if we just go back to Owen...." you whispered. Jane nods her head in agreement. "I am hungry though..." whined Jane. 

You look at Jane. "We will get food and run out of here..." you order. Jane follows you as you get in a long line. You grab a sandwich and some fruit. "Go!" you shout. 

Jane and you run out of the lunch room and turn right to Owen's classroom. 

You arrive at the door to see that he is still with a class. "W can sit out here..." you whisper as you sit down against the wall. "I hate them..." whispered Jane as she sat beside you. "They are famous people...We must understand that..." you explain. "You are dating Joji! He should be here with us!" shouted Jane. You shake your head no. "Why not?" asked Jane. 

"He deserves to have time to himself..." you explain. "Hanging out with girls?" asked Jane. "Well... He was with some boys as well..." you try to deafen Joji. Jane shakes her head, "You are living a weird life..." whispered Jane as she ate some fruit. 

Soon the door opens. You stand up quickly. "Hey!" shouted a girl. Everyone looks at the girl in the middle of the crowd. "You are Coconutowl!" she shouted. You smile and wave hello. Almost everyone in the crowd stays to talk with you. "We all have lunch right now! Want to go to the lunch room?" asked the same girl. 

You look at Jane, "Our day could be getting better..." you smile.  You walk in the middle of the group. Jane is right next to you smiling. 

You walk into the lunch room. "So, how is your channel going? Are you going to keep uploading?" started to ask a girl. You smile, "It is going great. But yes, I will keep uploading." you answer. Soon everyone takes a seat near your table. 

Your phone vibrates, "Who are those boys? Why are you with people?" you read a text from Joji. You look up to see him looking at you. "Piss off!" shouted Jane for you. Joji's jaw drops, "Thank you..." you smile at Jane and continue to answer more questions. 

Soon Ian comes over, "What is the meaning of this?" asked Ian. "Just with some fans..." you explain. "Everyone! Go!" shouted Joji as he started to walk near you. You sigh, "How about you leave!" you shout into Joji's face. "Do you want me too?" asked Joji. You think about it well looking into his face. "Yes!" you shout. 

Joji's eyes widen. "Fine..." he whispers. He walks out of the lunch room and about ten girls follow him. You sigh and sit back down. Katt slaps your back. "Ow!" you shout. "That was rude..." whispered Katt. "You are rude..." muttered Jane. "Like to repeat that!" shouted Katt. "You are rude!" shouted Jane. 

You stand up, "Max! She is acting up!" you warn. "Good, you just hurt Joji!" shouted Max. You look at Ian, "Look!" you shout as you pull up the conversation with Joji. Ian reads it, "He ignored you first..." whispered Ian. "You also ignored me first too!" you shout. 

Katt and Jane stop fighting. "So, Joji started this..." whispered Katt. "Yes!" you shout. Ian walks out of the lunch room. You turn around to face Chad, "Where would Joji go?" you ask. "Somewhere far..." explains Chad. You sigh, "Jane stay with them..." you order. Jane nods her head, "The stairs to the roof are to the right...Joji could be on the roof..." informed Jane. "Thanks..." you smile and run out of the lunch room. 

You see Ian up ahead with the ten girls who followed Joji out. "He wants some alone time!" shouted Ian over and over again. You run up to him, "Up..." you whisper. Ian shakes his head, "Down..." he whispers. 

You run pass the group and run down the stairs. You see on the door a sign, "Basement." You turn the knob and see Joji on a wheeling chair. He is sliding himself everywhere. "I have to say your emotions are everywhere..." you smile. "No they aren't..." argued Joji. 

"Just a minute ago you wanted me away and then you wanted me back..." you explain. "Because you were only with Jane... Not with a whole group of boys..." explains Joji. "So, do you know how I felt, when I saw you with those groups of girls?" you ask. "Yes..." whispered Joji. "Good..." you smile. 

You take a seat on another wheeling chair. You slide next to him. "Joji...Let's not do stupid decision like that...Ever again..." you whisper. "I agree..." smiles Joji. Soon, ten girls burst into the room. "Joji! Are you okay?!" each one of them shout. 

Joji pulls you into a head and then kisses you. 

He pulls away and looks you deep into your eyes, "I am better than ever..." smiles Joji. You smile with him. Each of the girls groan and walk out of the room. "You are so harsh..." you smile. "I was funny to see their reaction..." explains Joji. 

"Yo should show compassion..." you inform. "I will never show compassion to another girl but you..." Joji hugs you quickly.