Maid of Honor

The three of you enter the house to see everyone awake and watching T.V. "Where's Joji?" asked Lily. "Upstairs. Frank threw up and is asking the vet what it could be." informed Ian. "Did you guys feed him food that he shouldn't eat?!" you shout. "No, if that was the reason, we would of had not told you Frank threw up!" shouts Max. 

You run up stairs to see Frank on the bed sitting and wagging his tail. "Yes... He has traveled a lot..." talked Joji into the phone. You pick up Frank and sit in the bed and put Frank into your lap. "Okay, thank you." smiles Joji as he hangs up. "Looks like Frank here is not going to travel for the next few months." laughs Joji. You sigh in relief, "I thought it was going to be something more serious." you smile weak. 

"You look stressed..." whispered Joji. "We just had to escape from my parents.." you inform. "Did they see you?" asked Joji. "You can say that, but Lily and Carson helped me do a plan that might of had thrown them off the suspicions road." you explain. "So why do you look worried?" asked Joji. "They followed us home.." you add. Joji's jaw drops, "What?" he asked. 

"I looked back to see Carson... And a car that look like my dad's was behind us  but kept driving away... The only thing that might of had thrown them off the road is the house... Because why would I have this beautiful house." you laugh. Joji thinks about it for a second, "You are right about that.." whispered Joji. 

"So... Did you ask the what we should give Frank?" you ask. Joji eyes widen, "I was suppose to ask that?" asked Joji. You slap your forehead, "You are hopeless." you smile. "No!" you are hopeless. Joji attacks you and you fall to the bed, "That hurt." you laugh. Someone knocks on the door. "I will slap you with the pillow, I swear." winks Joji. You roll your eyes and get Joji's phone. 

You cry the vet again while Joji opens the door to Lily. "Hey." smiles Lily as she hugs her son. They talk in whispers while you talk with the vet people. "I just wanted to know what we should give to my dog. He threw up due to traveling too much. Is there anything we should get him?" you ask. The vet gives you some instructions, "Thank you." you smile. the person hands up the phone. You put Joji's phone back down. You see that him and Getter having being text a lot lately. 

"What did they say?" asked Joji. "Not to take him out a lot. To get more sleep and eat less." you explain. "Sounds like a plan." winks Joji. "Joji, I need to time you some things." whispered Lily. "Yeah, sure." smiles Joji. "In private.." adds Lily. you start to get confused. "Um... Then let's go to my office." smiles Joji. They leave the room. 

You check Joji's phone again to see Getter texted again. "Weird..." you whisper. You lay in bed, "Two more days until work!" you shout. Joji comes back in, "I need to find a job..." he flops onto the bed. You laugh, "Joji... Getting a job?" you ask. "That's what I said!" shouted Joji. But not to loud because his face is pressed onto the blankets. 

"Why would you get a job?" you ask. "You can't be the only one making money around here.." answered Joji. "What about the channel?" you ask. "Not too much money..." informed Joji. you think about it for a second. "Well... Robin does need someone at the bookstore..." you whisper. Joji looks at you, "That's your thing." he mutters. You roll your eyes. You will only work with Robin on Tuesdays. 

"He needs someone for the whole week." you inform. Joji thinks about it, "I will go look for a job and see what I can find..." informed Joji. "okay... I believe in you." you smile. "Sure you do." laughs Joji. You roll your eyes. "Anyways... Aren't you going to talk with Lily?" asked Joji. Your eyes widen, "That's right!" you shout. You put Frank on Joji and leave the room. 

You walk to the room Lily will stay. She is watching T.V. "Where's Carson?" you ask. "They went on a drive on Robin's white car." informs Lily. You think about it to remember that there are four cars in the garage and parked outside. You walk and sit on the bed with Lily. 

"I know that you are planning the wedding..." you whisper. "With Ella of course!" added Lily. You laugh, "I know." you smile. "But... I want to know... If you can be my maid on honor?" you ask. Lily's eyes fill with tears. She wipes them away, "Repeat that and slow." she orders. You smile wide, "Lily Miller, will you please be my maid of honor?" you repeat slower. Lily smiles more. 

"No one has asked me to be there maid of honor...I always wanted to be one before I died." explains Lily. "What about being a bridesmaid?" you ask. "Not that either... Everyone hated me for captivating Carson's heart." laughed Lily. You laugh with her, "I take that as a yes though." you smile. Lily smiles, "I wold love too... But give that job to someone else." orders Lily. "What?" you ask. 

"I am planning your wedding. I will be your brides maid and be there to take a picture.." smiles Lily. You smile, "But?" you ask. "But... I can't plan your last days of being single also." laughs Lily. You smile, "You are right..." you whisper. "Call a friend and ask." suggested Lily. "No... I have someone in mind..." you smile. "Then what are you waiting for?" asked Lily. 

You walk to the turn and look back at Lily, "But, won't you rather be a maid of honor?" you ask. "You asking me first and having me in mind to do that job is going to make me go to my grave is peace." smiles Lily. "Don't say that... You are going to stay a live for many more years." you smile. Lily smiles, "You have so much hope."