Alien

You take the box from your backpack and hand it to Joji, "Did you eat enough?" asked Joji. I am going to get pizza." you inform. "Eat a few more Chinese food." laughed Joji as he give you back the box.

"I don't really like it... I am not in the mood for this kind of food." you explain. "Fine... Whatever you say... Want some fries?" asked Joji as he got a bag out of his backpack. "How long were they in there?" you ask. "Since this morning... From McDonald..." answered Joji. You take the bag.

You sit on the couch with Joji. "You okay?" asked Joji. "Yeah..." you whisper. "What happened with you and Anisa?" asked Joji. "Nothing much..." you answer. "What happened?" asked Joji. "Did you get some pizza and wings?" you ask. "Nope..." whispers Joji. "Let me get some for you... Cheese and Pepperoni? Right?" you ask. Joji nods his head.

You come back with the pizza for you and Joji with some wings. "How what really happened with Anisa?" asked Joji. "We made a video.... It was the worst... We ate a lot... Went to the mall and went to Hot Topic and Vans... In the end she wasted 30 minutes in the restroom... Nothing really exciting happened.." you explain.

"She had a fun time... Why do you not enjoy anything." laughed Joji. "I was worried about you! How do you expect me to have fun?" you ask. "You surprise me sometimes... But get your food... Let go to my apartment and edit my videos."

You grab your food, "Ian!" shouted Joji. "Yeah?" Ian turned away from Anisa. "Me and (Y/N) will be in my apartment. When it is time to leave. Go over there and find me." Joji orders. "Fine..." muttered Ian.

You follow Joji to his apartment. And into his room. "What did you guys even film?" you ask. "Have you've seen FilthyFrank's twitter?" asked Joji. "Chin-Chin... Versus... Frank...what about it?" you ask. "FilthyFrank is going to be Jesus. Chin-Chin isn't a god and that's all you need to know." winks Joji.

"What video did you do?" asked Joji as he started to edit quickly. "Cringe plus reaction equals me dead... That's all you need to know." you wink. "That's going to be fun to look at." laughed Joji. "I just hope your video is going to be good!" you say and start to eat.

"It is!" shouted Joji. You roll your eyes, "I am a bug fan of FilthyFrank don't ruin it!" You laugh. Joji rolls his eyes, "You know... I am a fan of Fashion and you keep ruining it! But I don't say anything!" shouted Joji.

Soon Joji gets a call after saying that. "Yes Max?" asked Joji. "That was a nice roast." laughs Max. You get near the phone, "Shut up Max!" you shout. You hear Ian and Anisa laugh in the background.

You roll your eyes. "Everyone is always on my side!" shouted Joji. "That is a lie!" you shout. "Suure..." whispered Joji.

You look at Joji's computer, "Is that Jesus?!" you shout and point at the computer. "Look a way!" shouted Joji. You turn away, "Answer me." you order. "It was FilthyFrank!" shouted Joji. "You dressed up as Jesus?" you start to laugh. "No! Frank did!" shouted Joji. You laugh some more.

You and Ian hear someone knock on the door. "It's 8 already?" asked Joji as he checked the time. You look at your phone. "8:30..." you whisper. "Great..." whispered Joji. He gets up. "See you in the morning." Joji kisses your forehead. "Are you going to edit tonight?" you ask. "Hell yes... People need this video tomorrow." explains Joji as he slips into a hoodie.

"I will wait here for you." you inform. "Why?" asked Joji. "If I fall asleep in my apartment... You won't come and knock... If I wait here... You need to edit so... I can sit here and watch you edit." you smile. "Fine... Get enough sleep." Joji leaves the room.

"I need to lock my apartment..." you whisper. You get up from the bed and walk out into the hallway. "I need pajamas... Too..." you whisper as you go inside. You see Anisa sleeping on your couch.

"Anisa!" you shout. She gets up. "yes?" asked Anisa scared. "Go to Ian's place." you order. "I got comfortable here..." confessed Anisa. "That's great... But you have you go now." you frown. "Fine...Sorry..." whispered Anisa as she left.

You run to your room and grab a pair of sweatpants and a simple shirt. You run with them outside. You lock your door and walk into Joji's apartment.

"Anisa!" you shout seeing her on Joji's couch. "What?!" she shouted. "When I said go to Ian's place, I didn't mean go to Joji's couch!" you shout. "But... I don't want to walk..." whined Anisa. "Besides.. Ian is on the roof.." added Anisa.

You drag her onto the hallway. "Look.. You can't take advantage of someone's kindness... Go home.. That's where Ian is going to go after the video." you point to the elevator and close the door.

You lock it and go to Joji's room. You slip into your pajamas. You lay on Joji's bed. "Good night... Joji's room..." you whisper and close your eyes.

Joji's Point of View-- "Did you bring the alien?" I ask Ian. "How could I forget the alien?" laughed Ian as he waved it around.

"Give it to me." I order. "Why?" asked Ian. "Because you." I point at one of my friends, "You are going to lay on the pipe right there and pretend as if I am hitting you butt hole with it." I laugh. "Great..." whispers my friend.

"Let's go!" I shout. The guy in the red suit lays on the pipe. I grab the alien and start to slap his butt with it.

"How is (Y/N) dating you?" laughed max. "Because a girl can't resist Jesus." I smirk at the camera.

"That was perfect... Now who else wants the Alien?" I ask. Everyone walks away.