Hot Topic

The video ends. You are curled up into a ball. "I have never had so many goosebumps... Because of my videos..." you whisper. "Do you want to do the 2nd video? Or no?" asked Anisa with a laugh.

You sit up, "Well! That was all for now Owls!" Anisa starts to laugh. "You you want me to do this in another video, make sure you leave a comment below. Thank you Anisa for being here... But please leave... You ruined my life." you point to the door.

Anisa gets up and walks out of your apartment. "That's all for today owl! So Hoot!" you end the video. Anisa comes back into the apartment. "I am so sorry." she laughs. "Shut up..." you mutter.

"It is 11:00..." whispers Anisa. "Are you hunger?" you ask. "A little..." answers Anisa. "We just had ice cream... Let it go down..." you laugh. "I did... Now my stomach wants more." laughs Anisa. "May god... Be with you..." you laugh.

"What was worst... seeing your video or making that video?" asked Anisa. "Both! You think you make a good video... To make it turn out that it is the worst." you laugh. Anisa laughs with you.

"What should we do now?" asked Anisa. "Joji!" you shout.

You take out your phone and text him back, "Got pizza for you guys tonight. It doesn't matter how late you come. Come and get some pizza." you send the message. "Thanks mom!" Joji texted back. "Now got to go and film." you read and put your phone away.

"That was fun..." muttered Anisa. "Didn't Ian text you?" you ask. "Nope... I'll rather he won't..." answers Anisa. "Why?" you ask. "He needs to focus on work." answers Anisa. "I guess.." you whisper.

"How long do your streams last?" you ask. "An hour or two..." answers Anisa. "That's good enough time to watch one and then eat." you smile. "Oh... god..." whispers Anisa.

You sit on the couch while Anisa pulls up her streams. "Do you play Warcraft?" you ask. "Yup..." answers Anisa. She starts the video and sits down. "This is going to be fun." you smile. "Oh... No.." whispers Anisa.

Soon Anisa checks the time. "It is 12!" she shouts. "I now wish we did rent a movie.." you whisper. "WE didn't watch any of Jack's videos...." points out Anisa. "You are right..." you whisper. "Jack binge fest!" shouts Anisa as she grabs the pizza boxes. You laugh.

Anisa gets an Hawaiian pizza and a cheese pizza. You grab two pizza slices.

one   ~With Bacon   ~Cheese   ~Hawaiian  ~pepperoni  
and another slice of   ~Bacon   ~Cheese ~Hawaiian  ~Pepperoni

You go back and place your pizza on the table. You look through your computer to find one of Jack's videos. "Want to watch all of the Under tale videos?" you ask. "Hell yeah!" shouted Anisa.

You sit back on the couch and watch Jack's videos. "So... What are you doing tomorrow?" asked Anisa. "Going to work." you lie. "Joji and Ian didn't tell me that..." whispered Anisa. "They don't know my work schedule." you answer. "Can I come and watch you work?" asked Anisa. "No...Robert doesn't like that... He doesn't even let Joji do that..." you lie.

"That's sad...When do you get out of work?" asked Anisa. "Three..." you answer. "We can hang out then!" smiles Anisa. "I am going to do a video with Jack..." you lie. "Can I do one with you guys?" asked Anisa. "This game is only a two player one... Its... This one where you are a disease... and try to kill more people then the other player..." you explain.

"Gosh...Your busy tomorrow..." whispered Anisa. "Maybe if you tell me what places you want to go tomorrow... I can give you a direction plan." you suggest. "I will go to the arcade maybe... Try to beat your high score." laughs Anisa. "Good one." you wink.

Soon enough you are on your 6th slice. "Want to go to the mall?" asked Anisa. "Sure... Let me just change clothes." you smile. "Okay." smiles Anisa. You get up and walk to your room.

You enter your room and close the door. You lock it also. You walk to your closet and check your shirt out, You grab an Adidas shirt and black jeans. "I need to do my wash my clothes tomorrow..." you whisper. You grab your black Vans and throw everything on the bed.

You put on the shirt, then jeans and slip into your Vans. You finally look around your room for a hoodie. You grab a black hoodie you haven't worn in a while.

You grab your money and phone and put them into the backpack

You grab your money and phone and put them into the backpack.You swing your backpack onto your back. You walk to the door and unlock it. You step out of your room.

"Let's go." you smile. Anisa gets up. She grabs her purse from the table. She follows you outside.

You lock the door. "Why do you carry a backpack?" asked Anisa. "If someone tries to steal it... They don't have a good chance of doing that. A purse is easier to steal." you explain as you walk to the stairs.

"Why the stairs?" asked Anisa. "Takes less time." you explain. "Meet you at the bottom!" shouts Anisa. You roll your eyes and walk faster down.

You wait 5 minutes for Anisa. "People were getting off and on the elevator." explains Anisa. "See what I mean now..." you mutter. "Yes..." whispers Anisa.

You walk a few couple blocks until you finally get to the mall. "What store would you want to go to first?" you ask. "Hot Topic..." answers Anisa. "Fine... Follow me.." you order. "What store did you want to go?" asked Anisa. "Look at my shoes and you will know." you smile.

"Vans?" asked Anisa. "Yes." you smile.

You arrive at Hot Topic. "So many people..." You whisper. Anisa runs to the Bob's Burger alley and leaves you alone. You walk around. "This is so.. Expensive!" you shout. "We have a discount!" shouted a storekeeper. "Thanks..." you whisper.

The storekeeper goes away. You check out the shirts. "How can Anisa buy from this place..." you whisper.