Japan

Joji wakes you up, "We arrived." smiled Joji. You get up and take your backpack. You exit to see only words in Japanese. "You are kidding me..." you whisper you take out your camera and play it, "So... Ian and Joji... Just took me to Japan!" you shout and jump around and point the camera everywhere.

Joji takes you by the hand, "Let's go find max." smiled Joji. You turn off the camera and walk next to Joji. You find Max, "There you guys are!" shouted Max as he got closer to you. "How did the whole cure thing go?" asked Max. "It went perfect." you smiled.

You guys walk to the taxi car and try your best to fix into the taxi. "Where are we going?" you asked. "With my mother." smiled Joji. You freak out and look at Ian. "It is for a good cause." winked Ian as he looked out the window.

You arrive at a house. You see Joji's parents. Your whole body begins to shake. You walk towards his mother, Lily. "Hello (Y/N)... I am sorry from before... I shouldn't have done that..." whispered Lily. Joji smiles and grabs your hand. "In front of you both... I would like to ask (Y/N) an important question..." smiled Joji as he got onto his knees. You laugh and look deep into Joji's eyes. "(Y/N)... I would love it... If you go out with me." smiled Joji so wide. You think about it. "No marriage?" you asked all shy. "No marriage." laughed Joji. "Than... Yes!" you shout. Joji stands up and hugs you.

You guys walk into the house. "I am really sorry about the whole making a problem thing... So, I prepared some pictures for you to see of Joji when he was small." smiled Lily. You laugh, "I already have three..." you whisper into her ear. Lily laughs and takes you up to her room.

"Did Joji ever tell you he went to Harvard?" Asked Lily. You get a confused face. "No..." you whisper. "He never told me why he went over there... He could of had stayed over here..." whispered Lily. You think about it. You think about that night you told him about you going to Harvard. "But anyways what college did you go too?" asked Lily. You snap out of it and go back to reality, "I went to Harvard too..." you smile. Lily's jaw dropped. You laugh, "How did you not see Joji?" asked Lily. You look at the floor. "My.. college years were... Study... Drink...and party..." you whisper as you sit down. Lily frowns and sits in front of you.

"What happened when you were in college?" asked Lily. You look at your fingers, "I had a dorm mate... That... Took me to parties. She was nice and smart. But she had a drinking problem. She was honors in almost everything... On the other hand... I would just drink because everyone thought I was a boring person... But my studying skills were amazing. I got honors in everything...." you explained. Lily smiled, "Joji... His real name is... George...." whispered Lily. You think about the name and that's when it hits you.

Flashback-- "George Miller." said a women. A guy runs up to the stage and starts to dance. In front of everyone. You laugh and Jane laughs with you. The guy grabs the mic and starts to rap. "It drops deep as it does in my breath.

I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime when I'm in a New York state of mind"

You laugh more, "This guy is funny." you think to yourself.

Later your name was called up. "(Y/F/N) Please come up." ordered the women. You walk up and bump into the guy from before. "Oops... Sorry." laughed the guy. You slap him across the face. "Oops... Sorry." you mock him. You walk towards the stage and that's when the guy gets up, "You will see me succeed in the future and you will want to date me!" he shouted. You laugh to yourself as you accept your diploma.

Present-- "Joji can also be called George?!" you shouted as you got up. Lily laughs, "Of course." smiled Lily. You smile, "I will be back." you tun out of the room to go find Joji. He is drinking with his father and friends, "You were the weird kid who danced and rapped in front of the whole school!" you shouted. Joji looks at you worried, "No..." lied Joji. "I just remembered... I also slapped you for fake bumping into me." You laughed. Joji stands up and put his hand on your mouth, "We will talk about this privately..." whispered Joji. "Hell no... We are listening to this!" shouted Max as he helped you get Joji off.

"There were many stories of you. There was one with you being so loud making your videos someone thought you were watching porn." you laughed. Joji just rolls his eyes. "What were you studying?" you asked. "That is a secret..." whispered Joji. "Don't look at me... Joji left without telling us what he was studying for." laughed Joji's dad. "Hearing all of this surprises me though." smiled Joji's dad. Joji rolls his eyes. "I saw you at a party once.." whispered Joji. "What?" you asked.

"(Y/N) here was a totally party animal." smiled Joji. Your eyes widen knowing that if the story involved a party, things weren't going to go right. "(Y/N) took one too many drinks... The thing was in the party she saw me... And kissed me... Your first kiss wasn't when the cupcake thing happened... It was at a party and you kissed me!" laughed Joji as he pointed at you.

Flashback-- You drink your 10th beer bottle. "God.. Jane... My head hurts... Like go back to the dorm." you laughed with pain. "No thanks! You can! you are so boring!" shouted Jane. "No, I am not!" you shouted. Jane gets in your face, "You haven't even had your first kiss." bragged Jane. You look down, "I want it to be from someone special... " you whisper. Jane points at a random guy, "Go up to Porn guy." ordered Jane. You look at Jane, "He isn't special!" you shouted. "But don't you have a crush on him." joked Jane. You get mad and walk up to the stranger (Joji). "Hey!" you shout turning him so he faces you. You stand on the tip of your toes and kiss the guy.

Present Day-- you laugh so loud, "But your nickname was Porn Guy." you laugh. Ian and Max join you in while Joji explains to his father why they called him that.

Joji's point of View-- "(Y/N) was also... My first kiss. That's why... I was always out looking for her."