Spa

You sit on a bench inside a small box room. Joji follows you. He takes a few coins and pops them into the machine.

The numbers count down from 10. "Smile." orders Joji. He pulls you in close. You smile wide but normal enough to not look like a freak. It takes the picture.

"Silly face!" you order. Joji rolls his eyes and sticks out his tongue while crossing his eyes. You do the same. It takes the picture.

"Sad face!" shouts Joji. You frown upon the order. "Why?" you ask. "Just do it." mutters Joji. You frown at the camera and it takes the picture.

"What now?" asked Joji. "Mad face!" you shout. "Kiss!" shouts Joji as he kisses you. It takes the picture.

Joji pulls away, "Or surprise face." he laughs. You roll your eyes. Joji gets a call from Ethan, "We are leaving, where are you? Are you with Ian and Max?" you can hear Ethan.

Joji gets off the phone, "Ian and Max are missing... Like always..." muttered Joji.

Soon two heads stick out from the door, "We are here!" shouts Max. You laugh. Joji jumps up. "Thanks guys." you smile. "Let's just get back before Ethan gets mad." mutters Joji.

You get back to the front doors of the mall. "Finally!" shouted Ethan. "Sorry man..." whispers Joji. "It's okay... Let's just get going."

The next spot is a spa place. You get out. "Here, Joji, Ian and Max will come with me and Hila. See if you don't get lost this time." laughs Ethan. Joji rolls his eyes.

"Where will (Y/N) go?" asked Ian. "With Mark, Jack and Felix." answers Ethan. "Great..." mutters Joji. "What?" you ask. "Nothing..." Joji says and he lets go of your hand.

"I'll see you soon." smiles Joji as he follows Ethan and Hila.

You turn around to see Jack and Mark. "Shall we go?" asked Mark. You smile and nod your head. You follow Jack and Mark into the spa place.

"Where is Felix?" you ask. "He will be with his girlfriend." explains Mark. You nod your head. "Ever went to the spa before?" asked Jack. "No..." you whisper. "Then this is going to be fun." smiles Mark in an evil way.

"What do you mean?" you ask. "You get burning hot rocks onto your back." laughs Mark. Your eyes widen, "I don't really want that right now!" you shout. "Come on... Live a little." smirks Jack. You roll your eyes.

You walk into the building. "Takes this rope. Put it on and meet you in the other room." says a women as she pushes you into a room. "But wait!" you shout.

You turn around to see that its a locker room. "Shit..." you whisper. Hila comes from the corner in a robe. "Are you shy?" Hila whispers. You shake your head yes. "There are some bathrooms over there... Just hurry." smiles Hila as she leaves the room.

"Everything will be alright..." you whisper as you enter the bathroom stall. You slide off some clothes and get into the robe quickly. You get out and put the cloths into a locker.

"Are you afraid?" asked a voice. You look behind you to see Aki. "Yes... Getting butt raped... Isn't really my thing..." you giggle. Aki laughs with you. "Want to be with me, Anime Man and Einshine?" asked Aki. You shake your head, "i already got Mark and Jack." you inform.

"But you just said Butt rape isn't your thing." giggles Aki. "I am pretty sure, Jack and Mark won't do that... I think." you join into the joke. "Hope we can hang out more in the future." smiles Aki as she leaves. You follow her.

The next room is filled. "Over here!" shouts Jack. You follow him. "I was worried about getting butt raped... Now I know for sure, I will.." you whisper to them. Jack and Mark laugh, "With me in here who knows." winks Mark.

Soon the three of you are led into another room. You sit on a comfortable chair, soon a women applies  a soft mask, "Great..." you whisper. Soon Mark and Jack giggle, "Now what?" you ask. "It tickles..." answers Jack.

You open your eyes to see Jack and Mark taking a photo. "Joji took us!" shouts Mark as he puts his arms up. You look at Jack, "Delete it!" you shout. "Fine..." whispers Jack as he shows you it. "I sent it to Joji by the way... It's his problem now." informs Jack as he sits down.

"You what?!" you shout. "Just relax..." whispers Jack. You close your eyes in frustration. "Relax sweetie..." whispers the women. You close your eyes softly this time.

You open them again. "For now.... We are doing the hot rocks next." smiles the women. "Excuse me?!" you shout. The women helps you up.

You lay on the bed. "Someone... Help me..." you whisper. Soon you feel warmth on your back. "That.... That doesn't really... Burn..." you whisper. Mark giggles, "You just have to trust us sometimes." laughs Mark.

Finally it is over. You look up to see Mark and jack taking a selfie with you. "Thanks..." you mutter. Jack giggles and walks out of the room. You follow him but the women stops you. "Girl's locker room is over there." laughs the women. "Oh.. Sorry..." you laugh a little and walk to the locker room.

You enter to see many girl YouTubers. You smile as you enter the locker room. You run to the locker and get your clothes. You slide into them quickly. Hila finds you, "Joji showed me some pictures..." smirks Hila.

"God.... Is he showing everyone?" you ask. "No... Just Ethan, me, Max and Ian." informs Hila. "Great...." you slip on your shoes.

Hila walks with you out into the waiting room for the others. "You show anyone else... And I swear!" you warn Joji. "What will you do?" asked Joji. You kick his shin. Joji bends in pain. "That hurt..." he groans. "No more showing the picture off." you smile proudly.

"Let's go to the next place!" shouts Ethan.