Surprise!

You hear curtains move. A light shines on you. Someone removes the bag and you see so many people in front of you. "What the..." you whisper. "This is Coconutowl. (Y/N)!" shouted a man. "She has hit over 10,000,000 subscribers!" shouted the man. Everyone claps. "10... What?" you asked. You see Joji sitting in the crowd smiling. You smile like a dork. Next to Joji is Jacob. "He was in on this?!" you shout in your mind. You stand up. Ian brings you a dress, "Today is your day... Go change and come back with a speech ready." smiled Ian. You freak out but Ian pushes you along.

You enter the dressing room and look around all freaked out, "God..." you whisper laughing to yourself trying to processes everything through your head. "I have so many..." you whisper but stop yourself. "But how?!" you laugh to yourself. You slip into the dress.

You walk back out where Joji is in a tuxedo

You walk back out where Joji is in a tuxedo. You walk back into the room and close the door. "You can't be wearing that.." you whisper so that Joji can hear you. You hear Joji laugh. You open the door again and Joji is still there, "You are done?" asked Joji. You try to hide your Vans. "Tennis shoes... With a dress?" asked Joji with a confused face. "I can't... walk with heels..." you confess. Joji laughs and takes your hand. "Ready for your speech?" asked Joji. You laugh. "Hell no... But I am not going up alone." you smiled.

You go up with Joji next to you. "Thank you everyone... For being here. My time on YouTube... Wasn't for so long... But, it was a great experience. Meeting friends and people who support me... It's the best." you smile at Ian and Max in the crowd. You turn to Joji, "Even finding the best of friends... It's the best. I was always just being used. For school work, no one came to me... To just hang out. It was always can I copy this or that." You turn back to the cameras. "Finding my best friend.. Was like finding the place you can finally call home." you smile. People clap from all around the room.

"Now it's question time!" shouted the man. You look and point at a women. "Are you and Joji from FilthyFrank dating?" you smile, "Not at the moment." you point at a man. "Will you make more videos?" you think about it, "Yes, but this week will be busy so... Not much uploading." you explain. You point at another women. "What about your haters?" asked the women. "I haven't read any hating comments yet." you laugh. "A lot of people don't support your relationship with Ian from IDubbbzTv, Max from MaxMoeFoe or Joji from FilthyFrank what would you say?" You frown at the question, "Why? Why would you take someone else life down... Just because you can't handle reality?" you asked. The questions continue but the question of people not letting you be friends with people brothers you.

The questions finish and the man speaks again, "Now... It's time for you to have a chance with your fans!" you smile and get excited. Joji holds your hand. You look at him with a frown. "Trust me.. You want to hold my hand." whispered Joji. You roll your eyes and let your fans come into the room one by one.

"Hey you Beautiful Owls!" you shout and so many wave and shout back. You smile, "how's your day going?!" you shout back. "Good!" is all you can hear. You laugh, "Okay... Any questions?" you ask. A lot of hands go up, You point at a girl in the middle, "Are you dating Joji?" she asked. You shake your head no. "I haven't been asked out yet." you laugh. Joji laughs, "I am waiting for you, to ask me out." laughed Joji. You elbow his stomach. You point at a boy in the back, "We don't want you to date Joji..." he whispered. You frown. Everyone in the right side of the room gets up and yell, "We ship them! They should date!" you could hear everyone on the right side yell. You hold Joji's hand tighter. "You're welcome..." whispered Joji.

You clam down the room, "Please... That is not important... Not at the moment at least." you add. "Now... Let's start meeting you guys one by one." you smile. You sit down and autograph a few pictures and answer personal questions. The day goes well until the boy from before comes, "I don't support this." he said pointing to Joji holding your hand. You smile, "What's your name?" you asked kindly. "Tom.." he whispered. You write, "Thanks for your opinion." and sign it, "Have a great day." you add.

Joji laughs, "That was so tough." you punch his shoulder, "You did nothing!" you shouted. Joji shows you his hand, "You hold on tight." laughed Joji as his hand is red. "I was nervous..." you whisper. Joji laughs and pulls you into a hug. "So.. About that question of dating..?" asked Joji. "Not now..." you whisper as you fall asleep on his chest. "I want it to happen now though..." you hear Joji whisper as you fall asleep.

Joji's point of View-- "I love her... I really do... But my fans don't want it to happen..." I whispered to myself. I brush (Y/N) hair around. I don't move around too much. She needs her sleep. But I want to talk about this whole dating thing. I don't want it to wait. That's when I see Calvin enter the room. "Joji!" he shouts at me. I cover (Y/N) ears. "What do you need Calvin?" I asked. "This is over buddy." smiled Calvin. "It is!" I shouted/Whisper. "I will have her man... I will... and when I do... You will be out of our lives." smiled Calvin as he walked back to the door, "Out of our lives!" shouted Calvin again as he left. I can't take this crap from him. Please (Y/N) just date me and love me... I can't wait no more.

Hello Filth, sorry about no updating this morning. I will from now on be uploading two chapters in the afternoon! Yay! Stupid school better not ruin this new schedule for me.... Any who! I went to school and three boys know who FilthyFrank is! But that doesn't matter any who! Good-bye you beautiful Filth.