YouTube

You wake up to a loud and repeated knock, "I am going!" you yell. You check the peephole to see Ian. 

You open it slowly, "It's barely 6 in the morning Ian. What do you need?" you asked. 

Ian smiled, "(Y/N) Check out your Channel!" jumped Ian.

 You walk slowly to your laptop but Ian runs past you, "Hurry! You slowpoke!" shouted Ian.

 You laugh and finally get to your desk to see Ian pointing at your account, "What?" you asked. 

"Check." smiled Ian. 

You read around, "What?" you asked again. 

Ian frowns. "You have 1,000 subscribers!" shouted Ian as he hugged you, "Congratulations."

 You get confused easily, "Subscribers?" you asked.

 "People who would love to see more of your videos!" shouted Ian as he jumped into the air. "1,000 subs in just one day!" smiled Ian. 

You smile, Maybe I am not much of a failure. "We have to celebrate!" shouted Ian. 

"I have work today..." you whisper.

 "Til 3 o clock. at 5 we can celebrate!" shouts Ian.

"Who have you told this too?" you ask Ian.

 "You and Joji." Ian smiles, "I will invite Joji."

 You frown, "If it's okay with you... I would rather not invite Joji..." you say shyly. 

"Whatever you want." smiled Ian as he shook you, "You made it rock star." 

You give Ian a cup of coffee, "Did you... Subscribe to me?" you asked Ian. 

"Of course! You subscribed to me, so why won't I?" smiled Ian. 

Ian leaves and you make your way back to your desk to see on your clock that it is 7. "I'll just get ready now." 

You take a shower and when you get out you put on your clothes. 

You eat

You eat

~Eggs    ~Waffles    ~Muffin and Coffee

You eat up quick to read on the clock 8:30. "It's nice to not be late to work anymore..." you smile and your grab your

~Backpack    ~wallet    ~Purse

You walk out to see Joji with some flowers, "Congratulations." he smiled.  

You get confused, "Excuse me?" you asked. 

"1,000 on the first day. That must be a record." joked Joji.

 You smile, "What?" you try to lie. 

"Don't try to dodge it. Just accept the flowers." Smiled Joji. Joji hands you the flowers, you open your door again and set them on the couch.