Paint Ball

You pull up into the parking, "You are going down..." you smile as you get out of the car. You follow Joji in, "Just sit over there." ordered Joji as he pointed at a chair in the lobby. You go and sit in the chair. You take out your camera and point it towards yourself, "So, today. Joji and me are on a date. We are going to play paintball. Yay! and I am totally going to win." you laugh and turn off the camera. 

Joji comes back, "They say that paint ball today is closed but laser tag is opened." informed Joji. "It will do." you smile. Joji laughs as he passes you a stick. "It's just so you can active the gun." added Joji. You slap him with the stick, "I knew that!" you shout into his face. 

The door to play Laser tag opens into an area, "All those with pink neon sticks can come in!" a women announced. You and Joji stand up and go into the door. 

When you go in, there is no one in there but you and Joji. "Today... It will only be you two." smiled the women. Joji pokes you with the stick, "That means you are going to lose." laughed Joji. You slap him with the stick again, "Let's see!" you get excited. 

The women let's you into the back place to get your suits, "All you need to do is shoot the targets that are lit up on the suit." explained the women. You go into a dark place with light on the walls. "This is going to be hard..." you whisper to yourself. "You are going down!" shouted Joji as he goes and hides. You hurry behind a few walls to see stairs.

You walk up the stairs where it takes you to a sniper place. "This is going to be easy..." you laughed to yourself as you set the gun into a place where you can look for Joji. You then see lights running around, "There..." you whisper as you point your gun towards him and shot. "How did you already get me?!" you could hear Joji yell. You try to hold in your laughter. 

This keeps going and Joji can still not find you, "Is this not cheating?" asked Joji to the women who is supervising. But she shakes her head no. Joji runs around some more looking for you. You keep shooting him. "okay... That's it!" shouted Joji as he vanished behind some walls. "Where did he go...?" you asked yourself. 

You stand there some more until you hear the sound of you being shot, "What the?!" you shout and turn around to see Joji. "Got you!" shouted Joji as he ran away. You follow him. "The rules said no running!" you shouted as you speed walk behind him. "I am a rebel!" shouted Joji as he bumps into a wall and falls onto his butt. You aim at a target and shot, "That's why we don't run." you laugh as you speed walk away. 

You speed walk trying to go back to the sniper place when Joji comes out of no where. "Ready for your third kiss." whispered Joji into your ear. He grabs your arm and pulls you into a kiss. When he pulls away, he shots you, "Out." he smiles with a evil grin. You push him and before you can shoot him time is over. "Please come back to see your scores!" announced the women. 

You walk back with Joji, "That was messed up!" you shout. Joji laughs, "Honestly.... It was a good plan." smiled Joji. You push him into the wall and run to get the suit off of you. You walk back out to the lobby and see the women holding two papers. "(Y/N) got 556 points while Joji got 469." smiled the women as she gave you the papers. "I won!" You shouted. Joji laughed, "Your prize was a kiss." smiled Joji. "That is the most terrible prize ever." you say with sassy. "Hey! That was the best kiss you got!" laughed Joji. You push him. He holds your hand as you walk back to the car. 

"Where to next?" you asked. Joji checks his phone, "It's just 6..." whispered Joji. "The day is going so slow..." you whisper. "Is that bad?" asked Joji. You shake your head no. "There... Is actually one place we could go..." smiled Joji. "A place where you don't try to kill me right?" you joked. Joji laughed, "No... The Tokyo Tower..." whispered Joji. You smile as you start the car and follow Joji directions. "Wait..." whispered Joji. You stop the car. "It's better at night time..." whispered Joji. "Want to go get pizza than?" you asked. "Ha-Ha very funny." mocked Joji. You smile, "Wait... You are serious?" asked Joji. You shake your head yes. "Than.. Take a right turn when you get to the stop sign." ordered Joji. You do as you are told.

You park in front of a small pizza shop, "What do you want the toppings to be?" asked Joji. 

~Cheese   ~Beef   ~Pepperoni    ~Other   (You can choose)

"Okay, I will be back." smiled Joji as he ran into the store. You wait in the car to see Max and Ian walking across the street. "Shouldn't they be doing a video...?" you ask yourself. Joji comes back with two boxes of pizza, "Who are we going to feed? A whole barn?" you ask. Joji laughs, "Ones for both of us. The other one is for my mom and dad." explained Joji. You smile and get a plate from Joji. 

"How do you remember all the locations?" you asked Joji. "I remember because I went to   those places almost every day. The Paint ball place, I invite all my friends there. The pizza place because I came here with my mother sometimes. The other place where you met all my friends was our hang out zone. I just remember everything... Because they are all important places to me." explained Joji. You nod your head, "How many girlfriends?" you asked, Joji laughed, "Not many..." whispered Joji. "Be specific." you ordered. Joji shoves a pizza in your face,"That doesn't matter!" shouted Joji.