React

"What about those tattoos?" asked Anisa as she pointed at your arms. You are on the 4th video and finish your 2nd tube of ice cream. "Joji and me got matching tattoos." you answer. You get out of the mermaid tail blanket.

"I call the cotton candy one!" you shout. "I call the... Chocolate one!" shouts Anisa. "You don't sound convince?" you ask confused. "i forgot the flavors and the first one I saw was chocolate." explains Anisa with a laugh. You pass her the ice cream tube.

You go back at sit down. "Matching tattoos... Means something official." smiles Anisa. "Not all the time." you start the video. "What does that mean?" asked Anisa. "Joji and me got tattoos and almost broke up..." you explain. "God you guys went through everything..." whispered Anisa. "You don't even know..." you laugh.

"What about Joji's seizures... What are your view on that?" asked Anisa. "I hate them..." you mutter and look at the T.V. "Why?" asked Anisa. "They worry me.... When ever he isn't near me... I want to be alone... I want to think deep in my thoughts... But you are here and it is ten times better then what I had in mind." you smile and Anisa.

"Would you want him to not have seizures?" asked Anisa. "I think everyone who does get seizures... Doesn't want them... They would want to live their life without them... Just like people who don't want cancer but get it... And when others get Diabetes but get it... This life always throws something in your way... That you don't want..." you explain.

"What did life throw at you...That you didn't want?" asked Anisa. "My parents..." you answer quickly. "Wow.. You got to example!" Anisa sits and watches you. You sigh, "My parents... When I was going to Harvard... were very surprised people... It made me mad... Like they thought I couldn't do anything with my life... Now look at my 4 year degree from Harvard, 20 million subs on YouTube and the greatest people I could meet in life! But they really wanted me to... just work in McDonald... They would get in so many fights.... My childhood was the worst... Sometimes... I think is I was an orphan... Maybe... Things would be better..." you explain.

"Hey, you showed them different... You also cured some people of cancer..." smiles Anisa. "Did Ian tell you?" you ask. "Ian tells everyone." smiles Anisa.

You look at your clock on your phone. "It's 8:30... Does 12 sound like a good time to get lunch?" you ask Anisa. "Then at 3 o'clock we get dinner." smiles Anisa. "Sounds like a plan." you smile.

Joji sends you a message. You open it, "Are you with Anisa?" you text him back, "Yeah. About to order pizza." you sent the text. "You should order it now." Joji texts back.

"That's actually a good idea..." you whisper. "what is a good idea?" asked Anisa. "To order a pizza now." you answer. "That actually sounds like a good idea..." agrees Anisa. You dial Pizza Hut up, "Hey... I would let to order two pizzas."

Anisa waves her hands, "Four..." she whispers. You sigh, "Actually four...Medium... Hawaiian, pepperoni, one with lots of bacon and the next one with cheese." you order. "Also... 36 hot wings..." you add on. You give them your address and hang up.

"Party!!" shouted Anisa as she sat back and watched T.V.

"What did life throw at you... That you didn't want?" you ask Anisa. "Nothing... Yet..." winks Anisa. "Come on... You have to hate something." you whine. "I hate those haters... You know... Having a good day.. and next minute... BAM! Some fan has to ruin shit!" Anisa rolls her eyes. "I know that feeling." you agree.

You watch the T.V.

After a while someone knocks on the door. You get up and open the door. Anisa takes the pizza and hot wings. You give the guy a 100 dollar bill, "Keep the change." you smile and close the door.

You hear the guy shout so loud. "What did you tip him?" laughed Anisa. "20 or 30 dollars..." you whisper. "Good job." smiles Anisa. "I didn't want to hear the actually cost." you laugh.

"What time is it?" you ask. "9:35..." answers Anisa. "Want the 4th tube of ice cream?" you ask. "How are we not sick of eating?" asked Anisa as she took the Rocky Road one. "WE have to share that one..." you whisper. "We only got 9 tubes?!" shouted Anisa. You close your eyes, "Yes..." you answer.

"What do we do when we finish?!" asked Anisa. "Joji has food." you answer. "Fair enough... bring out the bowls!" ordered Anisa. You laugh and grab two bowls.

You sit back on the couch, " So... You... Board cast on Twitch?" you ask. "Hell yeah!" smiles Anisa. "I will like to see one... one day." you smile. "Let's watch one of your videos... and then watch one of mine." smiles Anisa.

You laugh, "My videos... Are the cringe." Anisa sits up, "We can react to two of your videos and create a new one!" suggested Anisa. "I hate your ideas but they are just wonderful..." you close your eyes.

"I will go get the camera... You... can choose the first video..." you get up and go to your room to get the camera.

You come back and Anisa is ready. "Great..." you whisper. You set up the camera. "Let's do this..." you whisper.

You sit on the couch, "Would you like to be called Anisa?" you ask. "Sure." smiles Anisa.

You look at the camera and start it. "Hello there, owls! First it was nice to see a lot of you at the convention!" you smile. "But right now... We are here to react to some of my videos with Anisa!" you point at Anisa. "Hello there." smiles Anisa.

"So... Let's start with the video... You choose my 5 perfect outfit video..." you cover your face. "The cringe begins..." you whisper.