Ive been tagged again

I was tagged by CreativeFanfiction and I intend to complete another series of questions that may or may not impact my future life.

1. My crush(es)
Ummmm. Let's just say I have one crush at the moment. His name is Alex, and he goes to my school. My friends call him the Token Red Head. I agree 110%. And then there's Jacksepticeye. I've had a crush on him since 2014. So the average crush is supposed to only last four to six months. It's been literally two fucking years. I am sickly in love with this man. And I've never met him.

2. My Middle Name
It's Winter. Have you all not been paying attention?

Sike! It's Nicole. And Cecelia. I grew up with the Catholic religion so when I was basically welcomed into it without wanting to be, I had to choose a saint that I wanted to look after me. I chose St. Cecelia because she protects musicians. I wanted to become a singer.

3. My Height
I'm not entirely sure. But I did attempt measuring myself using pop vinyl figure boxes with my cousin about two months ago. I was about 5'7- 5'8 feet. So pretty tall I guess.

4. My Shoe size
I'm a 10 wide in women's and 9.5 wide in men's because that's all I fucking wear.

5. My eye colour
I naturally have hazel eyes that change colour with the season sort of. And when I'm sleeping. Right now they are a dark greenish brown with light brown almost gold centers. When I'm asleep, I hear they're purple brown or something. I don't know. My eyes are weird.

6. The last time I cried
About two and a half hours ago because I was listening to Ninja Sex Party's cover of Wish You Where Here and it reminded me of my cousin's situation and mine. I recently had my sister kidnapped by my birth mother. They're both fine. My mother just has a bunch of shit on her plate because of her paranoia and my father's diligence with his attorney. And I wish my sister were here so that I could hug her again. Um scratch that last time I cried and make it up to date.

7. My biggest fear
I have a few. My first is definitely losing my dad to something horrible or just him dying. I have imagined what it would be like to lose him and I just don't want to feel that right now. And I know that it's not really fair for me to have this fear because a lot of you have dead parents. My second is super natural disasters like the storms in Day After Tomorrow, viruses that can eradicate the human race depicted in Contagion and huge tornadoes as seen in Twister. Funny thing actually, I love natural disaster movies. And my last biggest fear is knowing I failed the world by not being good enough or knowing I failed my family and friends by becoming something that I'm not right now. But I could potentially become a monster if I let it consume me like it did with my mom. I just can't let myself feel anger and hatred.

8. Last song I listened to
Wish You Were Here cover by Ninja Sex Party

9. Last person I texted
My cousin. Like every other day.

10. Favourite App
Obviously Wattpad
And SketchbookX
And Spotify
And DragonVale
And that's it.

I tag skell_craze and unlitspookyjim and anyone else who wants to do this. Good day!