Fanfiction Returns (apparently a bunch of shoutouts too)

I take back what I said about me being comfortable with writing and reading smut about YouTubers. I take it back almost completely.

I think it's freaky in such a way that I literally have no idea why I even started reading it in the first place. It's getting a bit out of hand what with fucking ten year olds exploring the idea of smut and sex with no experience and they probably haven't even had that talk with their parents and or caretakers. It's insane and somehow amusing all at the same time.

Now. There are some wicked awesome YouTuber fanfiction on this site. But it's takes a little while longer to find them since they're drowning in a sea of caliche smut and stuff. Luckily I've found a few that appeal to my tastes in YouTuber fanfictions. I've enjoyed quite a few of them. But there are still some out there that need an ass ton of work and the author is just to lazy to even care. In my opinion, if I'm going to write something, I want it to be written like it should be published. I write mostly for myself if you didn't notice already but that's besides my point. The point I'm trying to make is that in order to write a fantastic fanfiction, you need to either come up with your own original ideas, actually be committed to the story by not being a lazy puss, or use great diction and rhythm. Otherwise you're going to fall into the depths of cliche tween writers that literally have nothing better to do then write inexperienced smut and sex scenes to satisfy their need to keep up with the trends.

What the hell happened to creativity?! Is that just like "NOT IN THE TIMES" anymore? Do children actually feel the need to go with the flow nowadays? I don't know and I don't think I want to know.

Creativity and Commitment are the two most important things in my opinion for writing a good fanfiction. Because without those, I probably would've quit writing Through the Septic Lands at Chapter Four. I was considering it. But I held on because I wanted to write it so bad in order to spread the message that no matter how much you may mess up or be involved with something that shouldn't concern you, there will always be people who will look out for you and comfort you in your time of need because they love you unconditionally.

That's what writing should be about. Spreading messages through stories. Or simply spreading the message of your creativity and letting it out for the first time for everyone to come and read what you've created. Writing to me isn't just some game for me to play. It's a way to express the way I feel about things. Through stories and poems and dreams that keep nagging at me in the back of my head to spread their message because they feel it'll make the world just a little bit more tolerable. And it helps. It helps a lot.

Fanfiction is a way to express just how much you love and support a person or thing. Whether it be to send those people through hell and back to show that they can withstand anything or to have them have a romantic relationship to show them that they're not alone or that there's someone out there for them. Fanfiction is way for the fans to show just how much they mean to them. To me, writing smut defeats that purpose. It only gives a way for younger fans to read above their sexual desires and fantasies.

I know I've said in the past it hasn't bothered me. And it hasn't. Until I started scrolling through my recommendations box and nothing but smuts and sexual fantasies were there. I've read a few very well thought out and well written stories. Mostly by JakSeptic or as she goes by now JaxAttaz .
So thank you for that. For showing me that not all sexual stories are bad. And thank you CreativeFanfiction for showing me that not all fanfictions have to have smut or something sexual in them to get noticed and that creativity is key. And thank you to all of my followers who followed me because I wrote TTSL. Especially TinyDinoDex , ReddGlitch , ocean_the_fox , @MultiColoredYoutuber, Markiblu , Youtuberbyheart , Janyseptiplier , jacksepticfangirl , and anyone else who commented on it and that I've forgotten your username. SORRY! I have a really hard time remembering names.

I just want thank you all for commenting and voting and telling me you wanted more or whatever because that's what writing is to me. Not only am I still interested in writing but you're all interested in reading. Even if I am just writing for myself.

Thank you all for reading. And no I'm not going to stop writing in this guide thing until I'm done FYI. But yes thank you all for reading and commenting. Make sure on your way out, you pick up a glass of cup or somethin of punch to spread the message that we can all make the world a better place and solve world thirst by sharing a drink with eachother. I do everything for a reason. Most of you should know that by now. TAKE A DRINK; I HAVE PLENTY!