Combined Fan Fictions

A combined fan fiction is where two or more movies or tv shows are combined into one book written by a fan of those movies or tv shows.

I just want to say that if you decide to do this, please make it original with little to no love scenes. Cause for me and some other people, we don't want to read your character giving little kisses and having sex with one of your favorite characters from your movies or shows. Just please make it as if there is no OC and copyrighted character romance. Ever. For the sake of my reads.

I really don't think some people know how to write original material. Cause if they did, I would have a butt load more books on my reading list and library. I want original material with non original characters if that's all you can give me. But God forbid you forget to make a decent plot and plot twist.

So if you do a marvel fan fiction, don't combine like superman and the avengers. Because with the avengers only Thor and Loki are the only known aliens in that story. And superman is just too super. Is that even a thing? Being too super? Anyway what I'm saying is don't be fucking stupid. Try to make it work.

If you do like, a doctor who mash-up with like Sherlock and supernatural go ahead but make sure to make it original. Don't steal others ideas unless they would like you to. Jeez.

Okay. So. I would just like to recommend one that absolutely blew my socks and just got even better. The story is called Regenerate by doesnotloveyou and I cannot tell you how much this book has made me want to write one of my own. So please go check it out of you like The Avengers and Xmen and Doctor Who.

I'll see you next time someone messes up a story.