Titles

If you need help with titles for any kind of story, try asking your best friend after they've read your current title and asked you what your book is about. If you still haven't come up with one then here is something to help you.

Titles to stay away from: Romance
Mine
(Insert name of male character here)'s
Love at First Sight
Love
Mate
Rejected
Abused
Kidnapped by my Mate
Alpha
Regret Rejecting me

The list goes on and on. But bear with me. In order to create a good title, you must think like your main character. Or whoever the book is mostly about. Then think about how much your chosen character loves your other character. Then write out the first words that come to mind after you're done with that. You have to also think about the plot. What is your main character doing in order to find your other characters? Make it as personal to the main character's life as possible. Also without giving to much away and not to little. Like something out of the ordinary.

Honestly you can come up with an amazing book and not even have to think about the title. I understand that. Just make it as personal as possible. Because then people won't be captivated by it. If you're here right now trying to gain fame, you can leave right now. But if you're here because you want to gain help from people who don't know you then, hon, you've come to the right place. Honestly, I'm sure you can find any kind of book on here about cliches from any category (except random) that is much better then mine. So. With that being said, who here is sick of only being able to find cliche books on this site?