Abandonment

Before I get started, I just wanted to let you know that I may or may not sound like a complete and utter hypocrite in this chapter.

Now that that's out of the way, let us begin.

Don't you just absolutely hate it when the author abandons a story without telling you the reader, first? It's like they don't care that your mind is eagerly awaiting the events that could possibly happen to the characters in the near future of the story. To make it worse, some of these authors actually don't care. Look, if you put up a book you aren't going to finish, what's the point?

Which is why I take mine down if I'm not going to finish them. And I do tell you guys if I am deleting a book. Like with Shattered Glass for those of you that have been following since I first started writing on this site. Does anyone remember that horrifying, unedited, cliche, piece of shit book that I thought was so over the top magnificent at the time? No? Thank god. But seriously if you do remember, I feel so sorry for you. You shouldn't have had to go through the pain I put you through. *hugs face and strokes hair* I'm sorry!

The point is to make people hate you. Or to piss them off enough to make them rage about you to their friends. To "popularize" yourself. It's not worth it. I swear. I've tried to become popular by doing that. It's not worth the hate you will receive. Unless you're into that which in that case. Do whatever the fuck you want. I can't control you. This is merely my opinion.

So honestly I can say that abandoning a story is really really uncool unless you have reasons. So please if you aren't going to continue a story, take it down, start over, tell your readers. Just DO SOMETHING!

And take some punch. I have plenty. :3