Not Everyone is the Same

So. I'm back to this. I donno if that's a good or bad thing. And if this guide is helping in anyway? I have no idea. So.

Soooooo many characters that I've come across on some of the books that I've recently are total cliche. Especially in the werewolf section of the site. Like come on!

Ask yourself these questions. I dare ya!:
- does you male character have black hair?
- does your female character have black hair?
- does your main character have black hair?
- is your main character abused/ rejected/ hated/ special/ super rare white wolf/ super rare hybrid that suddenly everyone who ever laid a hand on your precious head is suddenly worshipping the dirt that your main character steps on/ alpha as mate/ has enough money to buy the Galaxy/ has enough money to buy the stairway to heaven in order to mate with an angel to create a child that is both angel and wolf/ super obsessive/ super clingy/ bitch/ super possessive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations on creating a story that more then two million people have already created hundreds of thousands of the same exact characters. Honestly, what happened to creative thinking? Is that still a thing? Are people still independent thinkers?

No? Really?! REALLY?! REALLY?! REALLY?!  Yes? Okay then. *gives cookie*.

Simply stop copying others ideas. That gets you kicked out of college if you do that. So STAHP!

(Me listening to Muse's new song from there new album that just makes me feel so Psycho. That's the name of the song) Ugh. I'm such a dork. Ok.

Please just if this isn't helping, then just go to JuneValentine s profile and find her book on this shit. Cause I just can't even comprehend what the hell it is I'm talking about anymore. I think it's because it's two in the morning right now for me. So yeah. Ugh.