Unworthy Villains

Villains suck in these books. Like in many romance and werewolf books I've read, the villain is either the brother who wants revenge or is just really obsessed over the girl. I cannot tell you how much this makes me want to scream.

I want villains that make you want to hide in the deepest corners of your room. Characters that confuse you. That make you question who is doing the right thing. I want revenge and rage and everything in between. Villains that make you shiver and uneasy when you hear their name.

Also villains that have soft sides to themselves. Like if a child is crying in a fire and they are the only ones around and the building is coming down, they jump in and pull the crying child out. Like any real man or woman would.

*sigh* Sure in the past I have had these same problems but... BUT I learned from my mistakes. Meaning I went out and looked for some inspiration and realized how bad my writing was. It was bland and had no meaning or anything at that. It was way to fast paced. I even put in a villain that was super tacky and cliche just to add some drama.

I'm sure that many writers out there have wonderful characters and then the breath taking villain that makes everyone want to kiss them so if you are one of those writers, I'd write those ideas down then elaborate on them to make your book awesome. I'm being serious.

Good. Now you can start writing your book. Good luck.

Oh and please tell me if this book is doing any good at all.