Cool School

No... Just no. There will never ever be such a thing as a "cool school." Mostly because everybody who has ever experienced what it's like to be in school, either has regrets or simply hates the thought of it. Or you're like me and have no feelings towards this subject other than a series of opinions that can and cannot make sense at the same time.

Now, I'm not gonna go too far into this hopefully because what I'm about to do will shock a lot of people. Hopefully. That's what I'm aiming for at least.

So, I've been coming across a hundred or so books on here that talk mostly about a type of school. Wether it be to teach magic or to control abilities or even to learn the simplistic history of your people. I cannot describe the annoyance I feel towards this subject. (Note: I'm not feeling anything. Just thoughts that keep on repeating in my head are causing the feelings of annoyance... Ugh. Anyway)

First of all, the plot of ' Lead characters go to school to learn about other shit that isn't taught in regular schools,' is so fucking cliche that I literally feel a part of myself die inside every time I come across these. I know it's different for other people but for me, I feel that people are too obsessed with the idea of Harry Potter and just going to an irregular school in general. Now I don't know if it's because of the amount of fame Harry Potter has received or if it's because of the idea of a school or academy offering more than normal schools and academies. But whatever it is, it needs to stop sometime in the near immediate future.

Second, I'm pretty sure that a pupils people don't want another version of HP floating around on the Internet because it's so overplayed and written so many times by different people. It's insane! But also kinda cool. Cool in the fact that so many people share the same idea without knowing eachother. But that's probably because they've read each other's books or something.

I don't know.

And Third, who the fuck wants to read about school anymore? It was fine back when only a few books were based off of schools for the Spoopernoodle.

Spoopernoodle?! What? Wait. My phone is so stupid. Wtf. S u p e r n a t u r a l autocorrects to Spoopernoodle... on my phone. XD. Oh my god. I'm sorry. Okay. XD.

But yeah it was fine a few years back but now it's like blowing up on the internet like a fucking forest fire. *whispers* Forrest Burnes *backs away slowly as Markiplier's sad screams play in the background* Shut up.

I'm sorry. That was bad. It was SPOOPERNOODLE that screwed everything up. Like jeez. Jeez Louise. LOUISE!

Again I'm sorry. I didn't mean for all this to happen in this chapter. I'm gonna go lie down, face down in my pillow. Probably going to also be squishing a Septiceye Sam plushie. I don't even know. Sorry again. XD.

Spoopernoodle.