"I'm a Totally Different Person"

Thank you @pink_unicorns. I couldn't agree with this person more.

Have you ever read a book and the main character changes their hair color and eye color? Then NOBODY recognizes them? Yeah... I'm sure you have.

For example let's create a plot for a second. The main character is Brielle. She does something shameful and decides to hide from her problems rather then face them. So she asked her parents to send her to a different school so that she won't get harassed by other people. But the trouble follows her there. So she dyes her hair a red color and buts contacts that are the opposites of her natural color. She goes down the stairs of her house only to be yelled at to leave them alone or something along the lines of that. None of her relatives and friends recognize her. When she has the same facial structure and body type. Same personality and voice.

Brielle would be able to be recognized because of those reasons. So try a little bit harder. Like maybe make her lose a lot of weight and she starts closing herself from the outer world. So please if you chose to do a plot line this, try to make it unique and edited to the point that it's good enough for me to read. (Hint: you can send me stuff to criticize if you need or want it)

Thanks again for all the reads. And I've still got plenty of punch.