Chapter 1

Violent, Vicious Monster.

"Gabriella!!!" says a middle aged man most likely intoxicated "I know you in here! You can run but you can't hide. Once I find you..." he says whilst unbuckling his trousers "... I'll finally give you what you've always wanted. I've been waiting for the day that, that old hag of a lady you call 'mom' to leave the house so I can finally, wait what do you teenagers call it nowadays... oh yes, tap dat sweet ass of yours" he says with that ugly grin on his face.

I always wondered to myself why my mother left my dad for this idiot, named Charlie. Everyone believes that he makes her happy just because he is wealthy and can treat her to things that my father could never afford but thing is, these people don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

He argues with my mom almost every single day and every single day she still puts up with his nonsense. On good days after an argument she leaves the room crying but on bad days sometimes with belt bruises all over her body.

Getting lost in my own little world I forgot that Charlie is still looking for me.

I hear heavy foot steps coming towards my room and my first instinct is to hide under my bed and dial 911.

"911 what is your emergen-" the operator was cut off by Charlie. He pulls me from under my bed and throws me on top of my bed.

"I told you I'd find you, you little skank"

I've always prepared myself for this day knowing that he had always had it out for me since he kept touching me inappropriately but suddenly I'm frozen to the spot not knowing if I should cry or scream.

As my frozen body lays on my bed I can't bare but notice that this is legit happening and as the naïve person that I am, deep down I knew I couldn't fight for myself. Now how the hell will I be able to fight this bastard off me. Without me paying attention I noticed that a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Char-, Charlie please," I could barely get my words out.
"What BabyGirl? Want some mo-?" I cut him off.