Chap 30: Pyongsaeng Lake

Start from the beginning

Friends? It wasn't just Kyungsoo with him?

"Who else have you got there?"
"Do you want to introduce yourself, honey?" He said with a gentle voice, obviously aimed at someone else.
He seemed to have put the phone to someone else's ear when I began to hear the sound if sad sniffs.
"Kai, help us, we're at the Pyongsaeng Lake Cabi–" I heard the voice of Yeonjee rush to say before her voice became faded and a loud whipping noise replaced the short silence in between.

"Sorry to cut the call short but it seems I've got some business to attend to."
And then the phone line went dead.

I slowly took the phone away from my ear and set it on my lap. I turned to Krystal and my fear, anger and worry was reflected in her eyes.
"I....The boys and I need to get them." I said shakily.
She looked down and snapped her head back up to look me in the eye, displaying a sense if determination which I found confusing at that moment.
"I'm coming with you." She stated firmly.
"No, please. It's dangerous." I pleaded.
She shook her head from side to side.
"Kai, I've already decided. Don't try to talk me out of it." She told me.

I sighed before giving her a tender kiss on the forehead.
"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She said.
"Its my job to worry about you. I'm your boyfriend and," I gave her a passionate kiss to her lips.
"I love you."
.......................................................

Yeonjee's P.O.V

The stinging sensation of the slap remained on my left cheek. Though tears spilt when Wonho gave me that painful hit, I didn't let my suffering show any further than a tiny whimper.

Wonho crouched down in front of me while I worked extremely hard to not let any fear seep through my skin and be put on for display.
He took his hand and caressed my skin marked with a red handprint created by himself.
"I'm sorry, my love, but you really shouldn't have made me angry by telling that boy where we are." He said.

I couldn't help but take my eyes off of the dusty, mahogany floor and bring them up to meet Wonho's eyes. I searched them in desperation of finding any weaknesses he may possess but his face was guarded and masked with an evil expression.
"Why?" I breathed sadly.
Wonho looked confused but seemed to find my current state quite satisfying.
"'Why' what, my dear?"
"Why me?"
He gazed at my face and replied with a Cheshire grin.
"I've always wanted you, Yeonjee. I've always wanted you to belong with me. Does there always need to be a reason for someone to fall in love?"

I turned my head to see Kyungsoo in the same state I was in, only...he was in a worse health condition. We were both tied to chairs with rope and tape but compared to his state of health and consciousness, I was fine.
Inside, I wept crazily for him. Kyungsoo didn't deserve this.
He was a good person and it would've been easier for all of us if he hadn't fallen in love with me. He could've fallen for someone else and Wonho could've made me like him and we would've ended up together. If that had happened, no one would be in this mess.

If only I hadn't fallen in love with him.

If only he hadn't fallen in live with me.

Strangely I began to hear the sound of a sobbing person. A sobbing woman. I searched for where the sound came from a closed, blue door with cobwebs forming on its hinges.

Wonho groaned and told a slightly injured Shownu to fix the problem.
"Just bring her in."
Shownu unwillingly obliged to his command and opened the door to reveal a woman who had her face covered with a lot of her hair.

I noticed that her wrists were tied with duct tape and when Shownu lifted her up from under her arms, she was very weak as she constantly stumbled.

Shownu stopped and let go of her. She collapsed onto the ground making me gasp.
She was covered in sweat and her lips bled from being so dry.

"Wonho, who is this?" I asked in total shock.
"My sister, Hyomin."
-------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey

I know this is a late late late update but I had trouble deciding on how to format this chapter lol

I reckon that the next few chapters will be getting close to the end of the story so look forward hahaha.... well i will♡♡

Thankuuuu all of you who have been reading my book as I make it my job to impress and satisfy all of you.

I'm currently writing another book but the person who I am writing a ff on is a surprise♡♡

If u liked this chapter

Please:
☞Comment
☞Vote
And/Or
☞Follow

Always yours♡♡♡
KyungHoJin