Bring It.

On the rough and misty path, a set of feet walked. Crickets sang but as the  footsteps were heard, they would shut up and until the signal of threat was far away.

A woman walked at the dark of the night, and despite the cold weather, she wore nothing other than her clothing to keep her warm.

It has been a few long years since her departure, those long years were nothing but filled with pain. That pain and agony didn't serve to discourage her, no, it served to make her stronger.

For many, many years she had run, she had been hiding without knowing. But for what? She was eventually faced with reality and thus was thrown to a wild life, one with nothing but pain. Since that moment, she had grown as a person and as a woman.

Perhaps others might judge her for the decisions she has made but as a survivalist, no matter what life throws at her, she isn't going to go down. No, she'll survive. That's what she does, even before she was born . Is she has fought since even before born, why  stop now?

In the span of less than three years she has been thrown into an unknown territory, and yet here she is. Right after those years she was left without any more options to save herself. During three years, those long three years she willingly went through pain, placed her body in such dangers in order to find a cure. Now during those long years, she is free and going back home. She misses her family and friends but most of all.Maybe now she'll be able to live a happy life, now as a woman, she can settle down.

But the poor woman doesn't know that now that she has returned, she  still has to walk a rough path. A very rocky path, oh, but this time she's more than ready. With now a grin on her face, she faces forward jumping on a tree and then jumping from one to another. There's just one thought in her mind: Bring it on.