Welcome To Hell

There were terrible news that they had to deliver, but having to confront a pair of broken parents would be the hardest one. To go to their homes and tell them that their son or daughter were dead, was on his hated thing. Although he wasn't going to inform them that you were dead, having to tell them that their daughter was indeed abducted is no easy task. Though, they probably already knew, but what was even more upsetting was that there was that the case has been closed.

Usually he's rather composed but as he walked to inform those parents, he can't help but feel restless. On his way, he spotted Iruka probably heading to speak to the Hokage. With a simple nod he greeted the male, and then continued his path. Soon enough, he arrived at the destination. From the observation, he noticed that the house seemed empty since he couldn't hear any sort of noise. Regardless of the lack of any notice, he approached the door and knocked once.

Upon that knock, he heard some crashing inside and then heavy rapid steps nearing the door. Within seconds, the door was flung open with such force that it was almost ripped off from it's hinges. Genma was greeted by a man, who he had to guess that it was the father. He noticed how tired he looked, he was just a mess. There were dark circles under his eyes, they were blood shot as well signaling that he probably hadn't been sleeping during the past few days. "Hello Mr. [Last Name], I am Genma and I have information regarding the disappearance of your daughter [Name]."

The father reached forward and grabbed his arm pulling him inside, then shutting the door with a loud bang. "Please tell me that you know where she is."

He looked around, and the wife of Mr. [Last Name] didn't look well either. It wasn't easy having to face them and tell them the news, which were far from being good. "Perhaps you have already figured it out, but Aki Amano and his son abducted your daughter."

There was a gasp from the woman, who began to cry. "No! How could they! We trusted them!"

The male growled in frustration, they were responsible? They really trusted them, the man supported them in so many ways when they were in need. "Did you find them, then?"

"As I was saying, they abducted her and because of certain things happened during the time of her disappearance, we were unable to help her. It has been days since her disappearance, and although the Hokage thought of dispatching a search team, it would be useless."

"Useless? My daughter is gone! The Hokage promised that he would protect her!" The Shinobi did not respond as the father took him by his collar, he understood what they were going through.

"I understand, however, even if we do send a team, we won't be able to find her. This is probably Orochimaru's doing, and I'm afraid we won't know where is being held at." That froze the both.

So, they were right, they had been followed all this time. But how did he even know where they were? At the end, [F/N] pushed the Shinobi back. "Get the hell out of my home."

Genma sighed but did as told not to aggravate the couple even more, it was best that they digested the information first.

"If they are not going to do anything, I'm not going to stand here. I'm going to look for her." The worried father headed to their room and began to gather necessary things for a trip. The woman, followed right after.

"I'm coming too." And so, they gather everything that they needed and walked out their home. As they walked away, they cursed this place. If they hadn't decided to stay here, they would still have their daughter. What could they expect from a leader who had promised to protect [Name]? With an ill taste in their mouths, they walked out of Konoha thinking that they should have done so in the first place.