I'm ordinary and a hot guy likes me? WTF! (4)

Hey sorry it took so long for me to upload. I accidently pressed a button on my mom's laptop and it deleted my story...again! Sorry this chapter is so short I'll try to speed up my editing on the next chapter. Anyways hope you enjoy reading this short chapter please comment and vote.

:) xoxo Adrianna

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4

Trevor was having a hard time concentrating in math with Kailee Van Hughson sitting right in front of him. She was somewhat dark blonde. Not a dirty blonde. But she did have natural brown blotches here and there. She had ice blue eyes. Her hair was always in an unusual but cool style. She wore a blue shirt and dark skinny jeans. That were extremely tight looking. Damn she was hot he thought. No way would she be interested in him. He had sandy colored hair, dark gold eyes, and was wearing a blue t-shirt and olive green skinny jeans. She turned around and smiled.

"Hi, may I borrow a pencil?"

Not thinking Trevor handed her the pencil he was writting with."Thanks," she said as she took it. Shit! He was so wrapped up in her talking to him that he didn't notice that that was the only pencil he had. He turned around to Sara Vermaak. She was really nice, but she usually only had one of everything. Who knows maybe he might get lucky.

"Hi, um do you have a extra pencil I could borrow?" She smiled. "Sure." Yes! Today was his luck day. She handed him a small pencil. Tiny but still a pencil. The teacher made daily checks that everyone has a pencil, not a pen.

"Thanks." She just smiled.

When the bell finally rang he headed to lunch with Sean, Justin, Mitchell, and Jacob.

Sean was a dark brunet. He had the most light blue eyes ever. They were gorgeous. He was wearing a red t-shirt, plaid shorts you could say even though they weren't shorts, and black Vans. He was about 5 feet and 4 inches.

Justin had sandy colored hair also, a light not too light butterscotch for eyes, and was about 5 feet and 2 inches. He was wearing a blue t and dark skinny jeans.

Mitchell however was around 5 feet 5 or even 5 feet 6. He had nice brown eyes His hair was just like Kailee's with the color not the style. He was wearing a blue t too and plaid shorts.

Jacob was probaly 5 feet 3. Had brown hair. He still had a sweet boy face. His eyes were just brown. In fact, they kinda matched his hair. He was wearing a brown t and also plaid shorts.

At lunch they talked about the girls they liked. Trevor liked Kailee. Sean liked Lena. Justin liked Karla. Mitchell liked Elizabeth. And Jacob liked Tiana.