I'm ordinary and a hot guy likes me? WTF! Ch.18

Ch.18

Trey’s P.O.V

“Don’t. That wasn’t a one person. It was both of us. So therefore no one can really apologize. I think it’s best if we just…forget it ever happened,” she said.

“Okay. C’mon we better get to Julie.”

“Actually I can’t. She excused me. I think it would be a little weird if I went back.”

“Do you have your lunch?” I asked her.

“No, I was going to go get it right now.”

“Go get it now and meet me back here.” She left and in a couple of minutes she was back. I was outside the closet waiting for her. “Come,” I told her as I turned the corner. I could hear her following. I headed up the stairs. There was a door I opened it and held it for her. Shock covered her face. “What?” I asked.

“I’m just surprised you have manners. That’s all.”

I rolled my eyes. “Just get your skinny ass out there.” She went outside.

“Wow.” I heard her breathe. We were on the roof. It was a pretty tall building. There were five levels. The fifth level was high ceiling. I grabbed her hand and brought her closer to the edge. I sat down. One foot dangling off the building and one foot on the cement. I motioned for her to sit in front of me. She did the same position I did and was faced towards me. It was cloudy out so the sun didn’t bother us one bit. There was a light breeze. “This is amazing,” she said looking at all the other buildings out there.

“Yeah this place is really neat,” I told her.

“So how often do you come here?”

“Not often enough. With the guys always in my business it’s hard to come up here without them knowing.”

“Why can’t they know?”

“Because then it would become a make out place to them. They would probably bring the girls up here, she would like it, and then it would become nothing but a make out place.”

“I don’t see why they can’t use it. You probably use it as that.”

“Actually you’re the first girl I brought up here. The only person I have ever brought up here actually.” The bell rang then.

Rose stood up. "We better go."

I smirked. “Welcome back miss-goodie-two-shoes. What’s a matter you’re too scared to ditch?”

“As a matter of fact, I am.” She turned to leave. But when she didn’t here me standing up she turned back towards me. “Aren’t you coming?”

“Nah. I think I’m going to stay here for a while longer.” I smirked before adding, “school’s for losers.”

“School may be for losers, but ditchers are nothing more than dumb asses.”

“That’s true. Considering that you ditched after school detention yesterday.” The smile flew from her face. I laughed at her expression. She turned on her heel and opened the door. “Good bye, Rose.”

“See you later, Trey.” I could practically see her smiling. You could hear her smile in her voice. The door closed gently.

Rose’s P.O.V

I was in sixth period when the phone rang. Mr. Stephenson picked up the phone and listened while someone on the line was talking. Mr. S looked at me. Not again. He hung up.

“Miss Nylon, you are wanted in the office.” I sighed, got my things and left the class room. I passed the stairs, but a light sort of shined through since it was still cloudy. I looked. Trey descended the stairs.