"Please help"

Tayla
Over the week tyreese has gotten worse, I was sitting out on my porch with my mom talking since we got a little good news about jaden he opened his eyes but he's not talking. "I just hope he keeps pulling through cause I miss him" I pout.

"I know he will" she got up "I'm gonna go shower.." she kissed my forehead and goes back into the house I had to go over to tyreese's house in a minute or he will start blowing my phone up. Making my way over there I was so scared of what he had planned today.

I knocked on his door and he opened it pulling me in, "what I told you about these little ass shirts" he grinned his eyes were low, I wonder why his parents were never home, he made me change my shirt and we started on the project.

It was silent as I colored the side that was finished "so you know I'm planning to move away from here and your coming" I looked back at him "are you crazy I can't" I shook my head "and I don't want too" he yanked me "don't tell me what the fuck you don't want to do..I said your leaving" he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

"Let me go" I moved in his arms and he kept kissing me, he grabbed my face and forced me to kiss him back. He let go and smiled "damn" I sat on the floor trying to catch my breath. "Stop with the extra shit you act like it was a bad kiss get the fuck up!" He huffs.

Sitting on the floor still he took out a lighter and a cigarette, "what the.." I mumbled I was so confused. "I'm thinking we're going to leave in a couple of days..probably somewhere in Paris" he laid back smoking the cigarette.

Tyreese was crazy I can't just runaway this not some fairytale shit, I have to stay here my mom would freak out if she found out I was missing and jaden he needs me. I walked back over to the couch sitting on the other side far away from him.

He finally realized I was uncomfortable and pulled me closer to him kissing my hand I grew a little confidence and snatched my hand away and that drove him crazy, he grabbed me and walked me to his bedroom.

I realized there was only one bedroom so he must've lived by himself, he threw my on the bed and started hitting me and he put his cigarette out by dabbing it on my arm,You deserve this" he whispered grinning at me I cried and called for help but nothing worked.

"Let me go please" I begged he looked into my eyes and his facial expression changed, he stopped hitting me and let me go. I had a little bruise on my cheek and I don't know what I was going to tell my mother. When I got home I quickly walked to my room and took a shower I felt disgusted.

I covered the bruise with makeup and headed downstairs, "hey" I sat next to my mom in the couch she smiled "I got some news!" She cheers "Haden started talking and he's walking" I smiled "can we go see him" I asked "tomorrow" I nod "okay".

As we talked my phone kept buzzing and I knew who it was.

Tyreese: we are leaving tonight at 4 am make sure your ready (8:40pm)

"I'm gonna head to bed I'm picking your sisters up from derrick tomorrow" she told me I guess they made up and made something work so he could see the twins. I nod and she leaves the leaving room.

I was up all night I couldn't sleep because the thought of tyreese taking me from my home just scared me. It was almost 4am when I heard little sounds from upstairs I turned the tv off and ran out the house I knew he was upstairs.

When he heard the front door slam he came after me, I ran far and he started to catch up when I made it to a gas station I ran in "please help..call the police he's crazy" the cashier smiled "you got her?" I heard tyreese' voice.

The guy pulled his phone out "yeah" he starts chuckling and tyreese walks in "I don't have time for this bullshit we got a flight to catch" he huffs grabbing my arm and pulling me a limo pulls up and tyreese pushed me inside slamming he door once he got in. He really planned out this out how would he know I thought.

30 minutes later we pulled up to a private jet and i was really leaving I started to cry, "please I can't go just let me go tyreese I'll do anything" I begged "shut the fuck up you whine way to much!" He grabs me and walks me up the steps into the plane.

I sat down crying in my shirt, there was no way to escape..I was stuck with him probably for a long time.

We sat in silence as tyreese typed away on his phone, "you know nothing about me" he chuckles "your gonna learn soon princess" he kissed my cheek.

____________________________________
Everything is about to unfold😆

2 updates in one day!!