"Done"

/tayla/

"He what!" Chanel's little "group" gasped as she sat on the couch crying,I chuckled to myself as I left the house. It was finally Saturday and I needed to get out the house.

Walking to the nearest park river joined "Malak really broke up with her!" River chuckled "yup I watched the whole thing to!" She was cracking up.

"Finally! They've been together for 2 years!" I shook my head as he walked towards us "hey river wassup Tay" he hugs us. "Hey Malak" we smiled.

"Chanel has been blowing my line up for the past three days!" Malak turned his phone off "I'm so tired of her!" He rubbed his eyes.

"She was really crying" I shook my head "I don't care she can whine and cry all she want I don't got to deal with it!" He chuckles.

We talked for a little while before I started to head home with Malak. "What if she's there!" Malak whined "come on please!...one movie okay!" I pouted as we walked up to the door.

"One movie!..then I'm out" I rolled my eyes as Chanel's eyes lit as soon as we walked it. "Malak..please I'm sorry!" She cried.

He stayed quiet as we rushed to my room closing and locking the door. "She won't ever leave me alonee!" He laid in my bed as I put a movie in.

We sat there peacefully and eventually I fell asleep, waking up Malak was sleep on the end of my bed. I got up without waking him up. Going into the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Movee I gotta pee!" Malak rushed I chuckled leaving the bathroom. He came out and dried his hands "when did I fall asleep?" I asked laying back down.

In the middle of the movie I just decided to stay cause it was late, "oh okay did Chane-" he cut me off "she blew my phone up while you were sleep" I shook my head.

"Obsessed much?" I chuckled "I'm going to head home my grandmother is probably freaking out right now" he opened the door "bye ugly text me!" I rushed.

He nods closing the door rushing out the house.

___________________________
Chapter by @_maninextdoor_

I'm sorry it's short I just haven't been in the mood lately but you guys have been loving this book❤️ thank you for the votes and hilarious comments😂💕