"Drama"

/tayla/

"Chanel is making me FaceTime her the whole day because of that hug!" Malak chuckled as she called his phone as we walked to school.

"It's just s hug she's always bugging" I mumbled as he started talking to her "Malak who are you with?" She asked "Tay..I need to go Chanel!" He shook his head "fine..I'll call you at lunch".

He disconnected the call "why do you put up with her bs?" I asked "I don't know..honestly I don't know why I'm with her" he shrugs "you guys should take a break..I feel like you need it badly!" I chuckle.

When we got to school I just walked with Malak because we had the same classes. Sitting in first period I was bored to death, "we need to partner up!" My teacher rushed.

When Malak walked to me a tall boy pushed him out the way "move nigga!" He chuckles "yo your fucking annoying!" Malak laughed he greeted him.

"Who's this?" He asked "my best-" I cut him off "I'm tayla..and you are.." I waited  for a response "I'm jaden you have a beautiful name by the way!" He takes my hand kissing it..."aye!..don't you have a girlfriend?".

"Nigga move we broke up a month ago!" He pushed him away "she's not interested" Malak mumbles annoyed it was cute how jealous he got. "Call me.." He slid a paper in my binder.

After my first day of school it was amazing I walked out seeing jaden waiting for me like he promised. "Let me walk you home?" I but my lip. "I'm walking with Malak" I mumble.

"He'll be okay come on" jaden grabbed my hand pulling me towards him I felt bad for leaving Malak but he will get over it. " what's your favorite color?" He asked still holding my hand.

"Purple" I said simply he chuckles when we got to my doorstep he let my hand go "make sure you call me okay?" I smile "okay..bye" I wave he waved back.

From Malak:how you leave me like that I feel betrayed😩 (:3:35pm)

To Malak:sorry I still love you though😂❤️ (3:37pm)

From Malak:Mmhhmm❤️ (3:38pm)

"Hello mother" I greet kissing her cheek, "how was school?" I smiled "good." I look in the refrigerator grabbing a yogurt.

"Your father is taking me to court" I closed the refrigerator door "I don't wanna go back to him" I whined "I don't know what's gonna happen he has taken care of you since you were 6" my mother cried.

"I feel like a bad mom for not taking you I just needed to get myself together" I hugged her "ma stop your a good mother you did it for the best" I smile.

"Tayla I would never abandon you okay" I nod "I know this" I chuckle. "Yeah she needs to keep her filthy hands away" Chanel walked into the house annoyed.

"Hello" she greeted my mother but rolling her eyes at me I shook my head as she left out the kitchen. " that girl is full of drama" my mother sits down.

"Yeah she's upset cause I hugged Malak..petty" "well that's her boyfriend she has a right to be mad" I shrug "whatever I'm going upstairs" she nods.

Walking into my room I dialed jadens number and with all my confidence I called him. He quickly answered

"Who dis?"

"Tayl-" he cuts me off

"Wassup girl" I chuckle

"Hey jaden" I sit down at my desk

"I thought you would never call" he chuckles

"I thought about not calling but I decided to be nice"

"Wow..that's how you feel" he laughs

"Pretty much...."

________________________
Chapter by yungtiller_ hope you enjoy😌