"Surprise"

/tayla/

Sitting in fifth period I kept my eyes on my book before the teacher called me up to his desk. "Tayla sorry to bother but we have a new kid you mind giving them a tour?" I smile "no I don't mind at all" I headed to the office.

When I got there my smile dropped "what the heck are you doing here!" I snarled at Chanel, "Surprise!" She smiles clutching her book bag "go on girls" the principle smiles.

I walked out of the office with Chanel right on my heels, "I bet everyone will love me" she smiles flipping her hair. "Yeah right" I mumble "what...what was that?" She asks "nothing..this is the cafeteria and here is the gym" i said walking past it.

After the tour it was lunch time and I had to meet Jaden at the football field grabbing my binder and phone and I headed out. Seeing Jaden waiting for me I smiled.

"Hey big head" I chuckle as he sucked his teeth grabbing my waist. "I brought this for you" he gave me a peanut butter sandwich "made by me" he smiles I started laughing.

"How romantic a peanut butter sandwich!" I chuckled "your to cute!" I pinch his cheeks "stop!" He smacked my hands away playfully.

"Let me take you on a date" he blurted I blush "I want it to be special..its our first date" he smiles "aww..ill go on a date with you" I smile.

After school my mom was picking me up and Jaden has detention so we were about to part ways. "Text me okay" I nod he gives me a hug and kisses my forehead.

I smile and walk out spotting my moms car. Getting in I sighed "how was your day?" She drove off. "Why didn't you Guys tell me Chanel was coming here" I snarled.

My mom sighed "I'm tired of her at home what makes you think j want to see her at school" I roll my eyes "let it go tayla" she sighs.

"No I'm not letting nothing go I hate her" I shout my mom grew angry and smacked me. "I said let it fucking go tayla!" She shouts I felt my eyes get watery.

I held my cheek and cried silently, when we got to the driveway I grabbed my bag "I didn't mean to hit you I'm just stressed right now" my mother sighs "tayla you know i love you" I nod getting out.

An hour later Chanel came home "hey guys" she walks in like nothing happened "hey Chanel how was your first day?" My mother asked "great..Tayla gave me a tour it's beautiful there" my mother smiles "good I'm glad you like it" I scoff.

________________________
Short but I'll update soon

Chapter by @_maninextdoor_