"Trouble"

/tayla/

My mom and Derrick rushed into the hospital Derrick cut his eyes at me "what the hell did you do to my daughter!" He yelled at me "I didn't do any-" my mother cut me off "first of all don't yell at my daughter like that!" My mother pushed him out my face.

"Who do you think you are!" She shouts getting attention "family of Chanel-" Derrick rushed to the doctor "what happened!" "She was severely beaten but we cleaned up her cuts and she's up watching tv" he sighed "who beat her?!" He grew angry.

"She said some girl named tayla" he turned to me and charged towards me "you did this to my daughter our life was fine before you came!" He shook his head upset "Derrick!...are you fucking kidding me!..tayla is this true?" I shook my head.

"I did not touch that girl I swear!" Even Malak tried backing me up but it wasn't worth it "until we get this situated your on punishment" my jaw dropped "wha-!" "Phone!" I rolled my eyes throwing my phone at her and leaving.

Malak stayed behind as his grandmother showed up I walked home upset how could she lie like that she's a spiteful bitch!.

I got home and took a shower cooling off after showering I put some pajamas on and laid in bed "why me?" I asked before falling asleep.

I walked into the school the next day with everyone looking at me "Tay!..tayla wait up!" Jaden grabbed her hand "what?" She asked blandly "whoah who pissed in your cereal?" He held her hand walking to first period.

"You didn't hear?" I asked "I did I was coming to ask if it was true?" "No she's a straight up liar yo!" I wanted just strangle her.

"I thought you were avoiding me last night I was calling and texting you" he sat down "got my phone taken away" he shakes his head "how could Malak put up with her bullshit?" I shrugged "where is he anyway".

"He said he's staying at the hospital with Chanel. "Are you kidding me!" I shout.

After school Jaden walked tayla to the hospital were her mom told her to meet them standing in front of the hospital Jaden kissed tayla's cheek before moving onto her lips.

They broke away and she stood there blushing "Imma get going before I miss my bus" he hugs her tightly "okay bye" she waves "bye" he walks away "ew get a room" Malak chuckles.

Tayla rolled her eyes at him "shut up!.." She flicked him off "what the helm is your problem!" He shouts at her. "You staying at the hospital with her knowing she got me in trouble..you know it's a lie!" I shout at him.

"Calm down I'm just trying to help!" He shakes his head "help who..your not helping nobody but that ungrateful whore!" I shout I knew everything that was coming out of my mouth was disrespectful but at this point I didn't care.

"I don't even know who you are anymore.." Tayla shook her head heading inside to greet her mother.

___________________________
Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this this chapter is by me @_maninextdoor_

Please excuse any mistakes