"Stressed"

Tayla
"This is the last box" my mom told me walking into kitchen, I just nodded and slowly unpacked the kitchen utensils. We had to move into a smaller place because since Chanel and her father moved out he wasn't paying his half like planned.

My mother sighed while putting the box in the counter and tapping her freshly manicured nails onto the counter. "What's wrong?" She asks looking up at me, I wanted to cry so bad but I was fighting the tears back.

"Malak he hates me, I'm the worst person ever" I just let it all out I've been building it up inside of me for the past week and I couldn't hold it anymore.

As I cried my mom rubbed my back, "I'm going to have to agree with Malak on this one not saying your a horrible friend it's just that you put Jaden first in all situations it was never time for Malak all he wanted was attention" I wiped my tears.

"I should've hung out with him more I was just so wrapped up in Jaden I didn't even realize" I rolled my eyes, "yes you were and you still are but I want you to let Malak cool down and in a couple of days shoot him a text or call him" I nod "okay" she smiles and hugs me.

"Now hurry and finish this box I want to go out to eat!" She yells while walking up the stairs, I shake my head.

Hours later...

"Jaden your so ugly" I joked as we talked over FaceTime

"Me ugly..." he laughed out loud "but everybody and they mama want me" he winks

"Cocky much?!" I roll my eyes

We talked for a few for minutes and disconnected the call I really wanted to apologize to Malak but I was going to listen to my mom and give him some time before bothering him.

"Tayla I'm going out for a few hours" my mom walks into my room all dressed "where you going?" I asked sitting up "out..call me if you need anything" she kissed my cheek and left.

I sighed well I mind as well go to sleep.

As I slept I felt someone shaking me repeatedly, I opened my eyes and it was my mom "what's up?" I asked sitting up "Jaden he's in the hospital" I shot out of bed.

Throwing on anything I rushed to the car and my mom drove off to the hospital, when we got there his mom was pacing back and forth with her hands folded up to her face.

"Is he okay?" I rushed over to her "oh gosh you made it..we don't know we haven't heard from the doctor..I'm worried" i hugged her trying to keep myself together to help her.

We sat for hours and hours without any response from the doctors, my mom had left hours ago to take care of he twins. It was now almost noon and I was getting impatient.

"You should go home and shower" his mom mumbled "no I can I'll stay as long as I need too" I told her refusing to leave.

Hours and hours pass and we still didn't know what was going on with Jaden, i woke up from my nap as jadens mom tapped me.

"Come on Your mom is here" I got up and stretched "I don't want to leave" I told her "you can come back later just shower and eat" she told me forcing a smile.

I nod and headed outside seeing my mom parked out in front,I got into the car and she drove off without a word. When we got home I showered and put on some sweats with a regular shirt and some uggs.

I grabbed my hoodie and headed to the kitchen fixing something to eat.

I was so scared, nobody even knows what happened to him I'm just praying he's alright, when I finished eating my mom drove me back to the hospital and his mom was talking with a doctor.

When she seen me she said her last words and headed over to me,"what happened" I asked "last night he was walking back home and a couple of boys jumped him there investigating it right now" she told me trying to stay calm.

I was out of words who could've hurt him?.

___________________________
Hello everyone I know I know I've been gone for awhile.

But I wanted to get an update in cause I'm on break.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE ABD CHRISTMAS🎄❤️

Enjoy your day guys