"Annoyed"

/Tayla/

Walking into lunch I grabbed an apple and sat with river "what happened to you and Jaden?"" I asked curiously "a lot has happened between us he's cheated lied he's a player and I fell for it" she said ashamed.

"Listen we all do" I made her feel better, "you good Tay?" Malak hugged me "yeah I'm fine just still a Little heated from earlier" he nods "Jaden let's his jealousy get the best of him" river shakes her head.

After school I  walked home alone since Malak went to the skate park and river got a ride home I was in my thoughts heavy. When I got home my moms husband was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"Hey where's my mom?" I ask "sleep.." I nod walking to my room my phone rang loudly as I picked it up

"Did you make it home?" Malak asked

"How sweet to check on me and yeah" I smile

"Shut up u love you big head" I chuckle

"Love you ugly!" I hung up throwing my phone across the bed

A couple hours later Chanel walked into the house probably fussing with malak. I shook my head her jealousy gets the best of her. "What are you talking about I didn't even touch that girl!" Malak fussed.

"Yes the hell you did you hugged her!" She rolls her eyes "whatever I'm done fighting with you!" Malak walks out of her room with her right on his heels. "No this isn't over!" She grabs his curl.

"Let go!...and it is over just like this relationship!" She slaps her hand away rushing out the house. "Malak!..Malak get over here!" I chuckled to myself.

I guess he was tired of dealing with her bullshit....

_________________________
Short but I promise I'll update soon a lot has been going on so I've been away😩

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_