"He remembers"

/tayla/

I laid in bed as I played with the necklace Malak gave me before I moved to Ohio,I decided to finally get out of bed and start my day.

"Tay?" My mother called I opened the door as she walked over to my room. "We're going out Chanel is here call me if you need anything" I nod as she smiled.

"Okay bye guys!" They hurried out the house. I sighed walking into the kitchen as my phone buzzed.

Zion:where ya @?? (11:24 am)

To Zion:still in Cali I'll be home soon (11:25am)

Zion:good now how was the party?(11:25am)

Eating my cereal I replied to her text,

To Zion:horrible he doesn't even remember me😕 is that a bad thing? (11:30am)

Zion:well in my opinion yeah kinda🙁 but don't worry he'll come around(11:32am)

To Zion:everyone is telling me that😞 I was hoping you had a better answer(11:34am)

I locked my phone as i heard Malak and Chanel joking around. They came into the kitchen kissing trying to get my jealous.

Walking out of the kitchen my phone buzzed.

Zion:sorry...😩 I love you tho!❤️ (11:36am)

To Zion:love ya to❤️(11:37am)

I sighed sitting on the couch Chanel went to the bathroom as Malak got comfortable next to me.

"I know it's you tayla" he said simply before Chanel came back grabbing him from the couch. My heart dropped i didn't say anything I sat their speechless.

He gave me one last glance before kissing Chanel. I was happy inside I knew he remembered!. When my mom came back I told her what happened and she smiled.

"Didn't I tell you!" She chuckled "yes you did!" I laugh with her. "I'll be in the shower Malak is still here" Chanel points to him sitting on the couch.

"Okay!" My mother turned the fire down. I left the kitchen heading to my room as Malak followed. "What are you doing?" I asked as I got to the door.

"I wanna talk to you" he kinda of begged, "okay" I sigh opening the door I was happy he wanted to talk but h couldn't show it.

"Damn Tay it's been a long time" Malak rubbed the back of his head, "you lied.." I shook my head. "I did it because I-i don't know but I did miss you" he came over to hug me.

I tugged my arm away,"I came all the way to hang with you got your birthday and support you on your moms anniversary!"

"I feel like you pushed me away...I felt like I was nothing to you...and Chanel makes me so angry!" I wanted to cry but I held my tears back.

"I'm sorry..I would never ever do this to you again I promise!" He pulls me into a hug I missed his warm hugs. We pulled away "so how are you holding up without your mother?" I asked.

I was the only one he was comfortable with when we talked about his mother. He sighed "I'm doing better...it wasn't her tune Man I needed her Shit I need her now!" He shook his head.

I rubbed his back "it's okay she's not suffering anymore" I smile, "I kno-" "Malak!!" Chanel shouted. "Well you better get back to entertaining her" I chuckle.

"Tayla I...I love you" he said before walking out. I but my cheek smiling to myself. "Yessss!" I smile.

When dinner time arrived everyone gathered around the table and ate. "When are you flying back home?" My mother asked. "Probably Tuesday..why you want me out already?" She chuckles.

"Ye-!" My mother kicks Chanel "no I don't want you to leave so soon I miss you living with me" my mother looks down.

"Your doing so great with your father I feel like a bad mother!" I get up to hug her "ma your a great mother and I love you" I kiss her cheek she smiles.

"I love you too" she kissing my cheek back as Chanel rolls her eyes. "I'm out" Chanel leaves from the table.

"Get back here and finish this food!" Her father shouts harshly, she rushed back to the table as I chuckled. "Stupid!" I mumbled.

__________________________
Don't be mad at me I'm sorry I haven't updated but I hope you like this.

I hope you enjoyed this😌

Sorry for Abu mistakes