"Please"

/Tayla/

"You just basically asked if I can go on a date with you Malak I'm not stupid!" I chuckled he looked away embarrassed.

"Nice try but were Bestfriends" I scroll threw my phone not paying any attention, "okay soo...I know you like me" I gulped I did like him but I couldn't make it obvious.

"I don't.." I lied but he didn't believe it,"Mann cut the bullshit I know you like me" , "do you see the time dinner should be ready by now" I got up but he pulled me back.

"Admit it or I'm not letting you go..","noo!" I tried letting go but his grip was so tight. "Malak I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Come on admit it!" I blew out. "Okay...okay fine I like you!" I sighed he smiled and kissed my cheek "thank you that's all I wanted!" He lets go.

I stood there dumbfounded "you okay?" He asks getting up "yeah..I'm fine" I quickly gathered myself together before going downstairs.

Chanel was away at a sleepover thank god! "Guys dinner is done..if you need anything call us we'll be back late no funny business!" She warned.

"Okay ma..bye now" I waved she left out the door as I made a plate. "Is that for me?" He asked "nope you have hands grab a plate and get some!" I sat down and started to eat.

Malak just watched me eat I look up with a mouth full of food "what? I chewed. "Nothing I just never noticed how beaut-" he got cut off by my phone ringing.

I walked out the kitchen and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said lowly

"Tayla it's me Jaden" I was getting ready to hang up when he begged for me to stay.

"What Jaden?" I asked

"I just want to apologize I was wrong for saying that about you your do different from these other girls!" He admitted

"Mhm"

"I like you...please forgive me we can start over..please" I sighed

"Okay fine" I can see him smiling ear to ear

"Thank you...any plans this weekend?"

"Uhh..id-"

"Tayy!!..come help!" Malak shouted

"Jaden I have to go!" I hung up

Whatever he called me for had to be serious I ran over to where he was and seen Chanel on the floor whimpering "what the heck happened?" I shouted.

"I don't know she came in and dropped to the floor!"

"Help...please help me!" She choked out

___________________________
Sooooo anyone want to take a guess on what happened to Chanel???

☺️☺️ chapter by yungtiller_