"Sorry"

/tayla/

"I hate you Malak..just leave me alone okay!" I snatched my arms away from his grip "can you just fucking listen!" He barks at me.

I grew quiet and stopped fighting "I'm sorry..I knew I was in the wrong I don't know why I stayed with her" he shrugged. "Like you said why should i care we aren't together now let me go please" he sighs letting me go.

I walked back to the cafeteria and sat with Jaden. "Thank god took you forever" he chuckles I roll my eyes "whatever" we sat and talked until we had to go separate ways.

"Let me walk you to library" he begged "no I'll be fine I'm a big girl!" I chuckle he joins. "Ight fine I'll see you after this" he stared "okay" I walked away.

/Jaden/

Sitting in math Malak walked in angry as ever "what's up bro" I greeted "shut the fuck up your the one brainwashing tayla about me and Chanel!" He charged toward me

"Woah hold the fuck up I'm not doing nothing I'm not worried about your little ass relationship with Chanel" I stood up Malak pushed me back.

This nigga was really bugging "do something pussy,trying to ruin me and tayla's relationship!" He shouts he was being real disrespectful I punched him in his jaw making him jump at me.

"Jaden!!..Malak stop!" The teacher yelled the door opened and tayla walked in "mr-" she ran over once she seen me and Malak fist fighting.

"What the hell...Jaden get off of him!!" She shouts trying to pull me off Malak accidentally hit tayla in her jaw making her back up in pain.

I pushed Malak off of me and ran to tayla "you oka-" I tried touching her jaw "don't..don't touch me!" She storms out of the class.

"My office now!" I didn't notice mrs.keith standing at the door.

Fuck!

/tayla/

"You'll be okay it's just a little cut" the nurse me an ice pack and I headed back to class. I was so upset with Malak and Jaden right now.

After school I quickly headed home walking into the kitchen I grabbed a pop tart as my mom sat doing work on her computer.

"How was school?" She asked typing "okay" she looked up at me and gasped "who the hell hit you!" She grabs my arm looking at my cut "no one..I scratched myself" she sighs "don't lie!".

"I'm not" i let go "okay fine but if I find out someone hit you just know what's going down" she got back to her work. I headed to my room and plopped on my bed.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and pulled it out

Jaden💓: tayla talk to me please (3:45pm)

I sighed and replied

To jaden💓:what? (3:47pm)

Jaden💓:I'm sorry about what happened earlier(3:48pm)

To Jaden💓:it's  cool you didn't hit me so it's okay I'm upset with Malak (3:49pm)

Me and Jaden talked for a while before I fell asleep. Today was stressful as hell.

___________________________
Chapter by yungtiller_

Oh shittttt😭