"Stare"

/tayla/

"This is all your fault!" I shout angrily at Chanel she spilled sauce all over my clothes and Jaden was taking me out so I had to quickly choose another outfit. She snickered as the door bell rung I sighed with frustration as I opened the door.

"He-..you okay?" He asked looking at my messed up outfit "do I look okay!" I huff my mom and Chanel's father went to Malibu for a couple of nights and Chanel had been causing trouble with me ever since.

"Chill baby girl just take your time we ain't in no rush" he sits in the couch I smile and head to my room to change. I changed my clothes and headed downstairs.

"Ready?" He nods "yeah let's bounce" Jaden and I called an uber and it took us downtown abs we just shopped and got lunch. "So it's been almost 3 months" he starts I furrowed my eyebrow.

"I just want you to be my girl already" I chuckle "of course I'll be your girl" I smile he just looked at me the whole time I ate "Jaden your creeping me out" I chuckle "I'm sorry..your just so beautiful" I blush.

"Thank you" he chuckles I couldn't stop blushing, when we finally got back to my house we headed to my room and hung out. "It was such a fun day" I smile as I played with his Curl.

"Truee..but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" he kissed my cheek. I smile "Imma get going" he got up from my bed "already!" I pout "I'll see you tomorrow okay" he grabs my face lightly and kisses my lips over and over until he was satisfied.

I chuckled "Tayla I love you" I'm probably over exaggerating but I literally almost fell out when he said that "I-I love you to" I was smiling so hard as he closed the front door.

I went back to my room and I must've jumped around for about 15 minutes I just couldn't help myself. After calming down I showered and got comfortable.

-------

"Cheater!" I slammed my uno cards down "you cheated!" I fuss I hate loosing he chuckles "I'm sorry but j told you in the King on uno" he's so cocky.

"We're home!" My mom put the twins car seats down "my babies!" I run to them and kissed all over there fat cheeks "hi mom" I greet she smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Jeez..I'm not 5" I wipe her kiss "but your still my big baby" I shook my head "your so embarrassing" I say as Jaden comes out the kitchen "hey mom" he smiles she chuckles.

"Hello Jaden..you two love birds" I chuckle "we're gonna go hang in the living room" I told her"okay" we headed to the living room and there he goes again look my at me.

"Jaden what do you want to watch?" I ask "you" I roll my eyes "no nasty!" I chuckled shaking my head. "Oops did that come out?" He grabs my arm sitting me on his lap.

"Let's watch this" I mumbled forgetting the fact that he's still starring at me "mhm" was all he said.

___________________________
Okayyy Jaden😂

Chapter by yungtiller_