"Talk to me"

/tayla/

My mom finally was released from the hospital and the twins were just the cutest. She named them Tamia and Taylor, today i was meeting Malak to talk which I really regret saying yes to but it's whatever.

"Jaden I'll be back...stop!" I laughed as he grabbed me "or you can just stay here and hang with me" I shook my head "I already agreed I promise I'll be back in an hour" he lets go "okay fine" he had an attitude.

"Whatever dude I don't have time for your games" I got my stuff and left and went to meet Malak. When I got to his grandmothers I knocked on the door and he answered.

"I thought you wouldn't come" he said lowly "oh" was all I said we walked to the living room and sat down. "Tayla I'm sorry for everything I was being disrespectful and I see you moved on with Jaden just know I'm happy for you I deserved that" he says lowly.

"It's whatever..." I mumble I wasn't feeling him right now and I just felt a bad vibe. "So I heard you toured Chanel around" I scoff "yeah and I heard you two are going back out" I smirk.

"Nah that's just a little rumor" I really didn't believe him but I let it go "I got to get back home" I says getting up "ight I'll see you around then" I nod and left.

I didn't even text Jaden I just went home and hung out with the twins "hey ma" I smile walking over to her bed plopping down on it "tayla is everything ok" he looks up from her laptop.

"Yeah I just wanted to check on my beautiful mother" I smile "well.." She flips her hair I roll my eyes "ugh." I put my hand up stopping her.

She chuckles after talking to her for awhile I took my phone off the charger seeing 3 missed calls from Jaden. I called him back but he sent me to voicemail.

I roll my eyes "whatever" I blew.

The next morning I checked my phone and it was dry. Jaden was being petty as hell I got out of bed and nobody was home I shrugged and went to go make some food.

While eating Jaden called me

"What!" I said dryly

"Damn hello to you to!" He says harshly

"Mhm what do you want?" I rolled my eyes

"I want to open the door" he told me I looked at the front door and he sure enough was standing there

"Fine" I hung up and opened the door.

"That's how it is" he put his arms down as I walked away from his hug "yup" I went back to the kitchen. He grabbed me from behind "stop acting like this" he says into my neck.

"Like what" I try and pull him off but he had a tight grip "petty" I roll my eyes he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Oh my gosh Jaden put be down!" I yell hitting his back.

"Not until you stop acting like this" I chuckle "okay okay!" I agreed and he put  me down I sigh in relief he grabbed my face lightly and pecked my lips multiple times I tried pulling away.

"Just cause we cool don't mean you can kiss me" he stared at me blankly "ight fine" he agreed we headed to my room and hung around. "How did it go at Malak's?" I shrug "fine I guess he just apologized and I really wasn't feeling him so I left" he nods.

___________________________
Sorry it took me so long to update but I won't be updating as often because I'll be working this summer😊 so I'll try and update when I can

Thank you for all your support❤️😛

chapter by @_maninextdoor_