"Final goodbye"

Tayla
I hugged malak tight as I cried harder each time "tay calm down I'll be back soon to visit" everything he said made me cry even harder.

We were standing by the entrance since I can't go through security,"I gotta go tay" he hugged me tightly one more time "I promise to FaceTime you" he held his pinky out.

I took mines out and locked it with his "can I get a you know" I chuckled as I wiped my tears and kissed him. "I love you tay" smiles before walking off.

"C'mon" my mom had to literally drag me out. When we got home there was a big basket with a teddy bear next to it.

"What the hell is this for me?" My mom walks to it before I do and reads the card that was attached to the basket. "Umm..tay this is for you" I looked at her confused. "Me?" I walked over to it.

"Yeah from tyreese?" I chuckled "he's my friend" she rolls her eyes "that boy must want to be more than friends" I shook my head "ma I don't want a boyfriend" I picked the basket up and she held the teddy bear.

"This is huge I'm taking it to my room" she held it tightly she was still kind of getting over the whole divorce thing. "Go ahead..it's all yours" I smile.

I had to text him and thank him for everything

To tyresee✨:thank you so so much for the gifts your the sweetest❤️ (delivered at 3:34pm)

I locked my phone going threw the basket it had a bunch of candy and bath bombs I looked threw it until I heard my phone go off.

From tyresee✨:no prob beautiful

I smiled as the doorbell rang,"I got it!" I yelled to my mom and rushed to the door. I opened it and Jaden stood there with a rose.

I sighed "what's this?" I asked "a rose I'm a jackass" he chuckles at himself "yeah you are" I shook my head. "Is that all?" I asked "damn you don't want to hang out" I chuckle "I'm sorry..what did you have planned?" I asked

"There's this party going on later want to come with me?" I hesitated "yeah I'll come" I gave in, "ight cool I'll come pick you up at 7 and we'll head over" I nodded "sounds good".

When 7 came around Jaden was already here and I was just finishing my hair, I grabbed the things I needed and headed out with Jaden right behind me. "Sooo..who's party?" I asked.

"Some random girl at our school she invited me" he shrugged "oh" I shook my head, we turned the corner and there was a house with bright lights and loud music I was guessing that was the party.

Jaden walked up to the house and I walked behind him staying close as possible I knew no one here. "Yo Jaden you made it!" One of his friends yelled walking up to him.

"Wassup" he daps him,"you brung your ex?" He was confused "what's the problem?" I butted in "there's no problem" he put his hands up backing away.

"Yeah walk away..fucking jerk" I rolled my eyes already annoyed "chill let's go inside" he grabbed my hand and we walked inside, everyone was dancing.

Jaden took me to the kitchen were we met up with some more of his annoying friends "yoooo..bro wassup" his friend yelled over the music I looked around and a familiar face caught my eye.

"Tyresee"

He caught me staring and smiled at,I smiled back letting go of Jadens grasp I walked over to him "hey" I smile "wassup you should've told me you were coming we could've came together" I smiled "Sorry it was so last minute I came with one of my friends" I lied.

I didn't want to say I came with y ex that's just weird, he nods "let's dance?", "I can't dance" I whined he chuckles "I know you can dance..come on" he says as 21 savage blasted threw the speakers.

Everyone was hype and started dancing , watching tyresee dance was the funniest thing ever. "Man you hurting my feelings" he pouts as he stops dancing "I'm sorry" I poke his cheek and smile.

"Tayla!..Tayla where are you?" I heard Jaden yell I turned around and we made eye contact, when he seen tyresee he grew angry all of a sudden. "What's going on here?" He asked "we were dancing" I roll my eyes.

"Come on im taking you home" I huffed "I don't want to go home we just got here 20 minutes ago" I fought "let's go!" He grabbed me and tyresee grabbed me to I kicked at Jaden.

"Let me go!" I kicked and kicked and he finally got a hold of me Jaden dragged my outside and tyresee followed, "yo dude if she doesn't want to go she doesn't have to" he shakes his head

"Shut your bitch ass up, nobody fucking asked you" Jaden's eyes were blood shot red tyresee got tired of jadens mouth and tackled him "guys stop!" I screamed trying to pull them apart.

Jaden started punching tyresee throwing blow after blow till one of his friends came to help "yo bro chill the fuck out!" Everyone heard police sirens and began to run out the house and off the yard.

The finally broke it up and we started to leave, once we got far I turned around stopping "are you two kidding me..your so childish Jaden your not my father and for you to pull me away was just wrong..I thank you for helping me tyresee but next time just stay out!"I yelled walking away after.

Everyone was just pissing me off!.

___________________________
Hellooo everyone😊

Hope you enjoyed sorry for any mistakes you come across