"Whatever"

/tayla/

"My flight is canceled and I can't get another one till next week" I told my father over the phone

"Okay call your mother maybe you can crash their" he sighed

"Okay I'll keep in touch goodbye" I hung up

Walking to the bathroom I brushed my teeth about to leave to head to my mothers. I grabbed my suite cases and called an uber.
Once I arrived at my mothers I seen her car parked in front of the house. I rang the bell twice waiting for her to open but instead her husband opened it.
"We didn't order Girl Scout cookies" he chuckled I rolled my eyes "I'm tayla Becky's daughter" he chuckled. "Yeah right..".
"Babe who's that!" I heard my mothers soft voice "this girl is claiming your her mother!" He shook his head about to slam the door.
"Tayla!...Derrick move that is my daughter dickhead!" She smacked his bare chest. "Ouch shit sorry!" He rubbed his chest.

"Ha..how about you listen next time!" I chuckled as I hugged my mother. "I thought you were heading home?" I sighed "flight got cancelled can I stay here?" She smiled.

"Of course we just finished the guest bedroom!" My mother kissed my cheek as a girl walked down the stairs.

"Um malak is coming over..if you don't mind" my mother sighed as my eyes widen. That's his girlfriend.

"What is this stranger doing here?" Chanel rolled her eyes. "That's my daughter...your step sister I've been talking about" My mother shook her head.
The doorbell rung as my mom took me to my room. I settled in and went back downstairs playing with the necklace Malak got for me before I moved to
Ohio.
"This is bomb!" I heard Malak say as he took another cookie off the plate in the middle of the table. I kept the necklace in my hand as I went to grab one.
He looked over at me as Chanel grew angry. "Come on malak" she grabbed his wrist and rushed to the backyard. "It's hard trying to get noticed huh?".

My mother played in my hair, "yeah..pretty much" I blew out, "I'm sure he'll come around" I just pushed the situation back.

"It's whatever"

___________________________
I Haven't been on in a couple of days but I'm back and I'm better😭

I'll be updating my other books soon...don't worry

Chapter written by @_maninextdoor_