"First date"

/tayla/

"Jeez tayla hurr-" Jadens jaw drops as he sees my outfit "you like it?" I smile giving him a twirl. He smiles "I love it..you look beautiful" he hands me a rose.

"Aw thanks" I kiss his cheek "so..where we off to?" I ask as we walked out if the house "it's a surprise" he winks I chuckle "okay..I love surprises!" I cheer "I know that's why I'm not telling you" he grabs my hand.

Stopping In Front of in-and-out burger I cheer "my favorite place..Jaden!!" I hug him tightly he chuckles as we walk in and order. "This is already the best date ever!" I said excitedly as we found a seat.

I took a big bite of my burger as jaden stares. "Is there something on my face?" I chuckle chewing my food he takes a napkin and wipes the corners of my mouth.

"Thanks" I smile,after we are we ended up at a skating ring "oh gosh you know I can't skate!" I try and keep myself up as I struggle to move Jaden was cracking up.

"Stop laughing and help a girl out!" I shout over the music he grabs my hand and leads us to the skating ring. "Oh gosh..no please no!" I panicked as people passed us.

"Tay chill your o-" we both fell and I started laughing "oh my gosh..you looked like you seen a ghost!" I chuckle as we got back up and started skating for awhile.

After  skating it was about 9pm so he took me home and we headed to my room "you did a good job" I told him he smiles and I plop on my bed "well you kno-" I groan "don't be cocky!" I lock my phone looking at him.

"Baby that's my hobby" he winks "okayy.." I say awkwardly, "walk me downstairs my moms here" he tells me "already!" I pout "yeah but I'll make sure to come over Tomorrow" I smile as we walk to the door.

"Jaden..thank you for the best night ever" I hug him tightly as he squeezes my waist I look up at him and he gives me a passionate kiss "I'll see you tomorrow okay" I smile "okay" I wave goodbye.

Closes the door I cheesed so hard and ran to my room.

The next day I woke up and checked my phone

Malak🌚:God I can't stop thinking about you...can we talk(4:09am)

Jaden💓:wake up bbg I'll be there in 20 to take you to breakfast(9:45)

I smile

To Jaden💓:mkayy(9:46)

I got up and headed to the bathroom, after washing and getting dressed I was finally ready. Jaden came into the room "good morning" he smiles "morning" I brush my hair one last time.

"Ready?" He nods and we walk downstairs.  "Bye.." I closed the front door. We walked to ihop which was only a 10 mints walk.

When we got a booth we sat down and looked at the menu "hi I'm Alexis I'll be your waiter...what can I get you two today?" She asked smiling We ordered and she went to the back to place the order.

"Jaden you didn't have to!" I told him I felt bad he was doing all this. "I know I don't have to but I want to" he smiles at me "your the best" I told him and hugged him tightly.

Before the food even came Derrick calls me.

"Get to the hospital now!..your moms water broke!" He panicked

"What!..ok where coming!" I got up and grabbed Jadens arm quickly and left out of ihop.

________________________
OMGG Jaden is such a sweetheart😭

Guys pray for me I have my first job interview tomorrow and I'm nervous asf😊

Chapter by @_maninextdoor_