"Wrong"

/tayla/

"Go away.." I mumbled as Malak begged for me to talk "you should go back to the hospital" I told him laying down looking up at the ceiling.

"Tay please!" He begged I stayed quiet I heard him walk away from my door it's been a week and Chanel was still in the hospital and nobody figured that she had made everything up.

I heard rocks being thrown at my window so I opened it seeing Jaden I smiled "what are you doing here?" I asked smiling. "It's been a day without seeing you...it's pretty hard being away from you" he admits.

I chuckled while blushing "you want to come up my parents are at the hospital still" he nods grabbing the ladder climbing up. "Why didn't you just use the door" he shrugs and climbs into my window.

He settled on my bed as I sat on my little couch. "Why you so far?" He walked closer scooping me up from my seat "Jadenn!..put me down" I whined he sat down putting me on his lap.

"That's better!" He smiles making me face him he stared at me dazing out "Jaden" I called "jaden!" I shouted at him "uh...y-yeah" he stutters "you dazed out" he chuckles.

"Sorry..I was just admiring your beauty" I blush "stop doing that to me making me blush!"I roll my eyes "why baby?" He licked his lips.

I got off of him and he pulled me back "oh gosh!" I mumbled "stop acting like you don't enjoy being under me" he smirks "whatever!" I chuckle "tayla?!" I heard my mom.

"Dang you have to hurry!" I opened the window back up and he went to the ladder "wait!" He points at his lips "tayla open this door!" "O-okay fine!" She pecks Jadens lips and he leaves.

I quickly close the window and open the door "you okay you've been quiet" I huff "I'm fine!" I said annoyed my mother shakes her head walking away. I go back to my bed wishing Jaden was still here.

It was Sunday and Chanel was coming home Derrick went to go pick her up while my mother fixed breakfast I haven't seen Malak since yesterday when i blew him off.

But him and his grandmother are coming over for dinner later on. When Chanel got home she passed me with this smirk look on her face I just wanted to attack her.

I calmed down I wasn't the type to fight anyway, "can I get some fresh air?" I asked my mom she nods "be back by 5" she answers "okay bye" I grab my keys and head for rivers house.

I knocked on her door and she opened it rolling her eyes at me "hey river what's up?" I asked confused "are you crazy...I seen you and Jaden in school holding hands after I told you how disrespectful he is!" She shouts.

"I'm not with him so why does it matter maybe your just jealous!" I flick her off "whatever goodbye tayla" she slams the door tayla shakes her head and goes to Jadens house.

She knocks on his door and he opens it with a sleep face "wassup"he rubs the sleep out of his eyes "come on big head get up" tayla closed and locked his front door.

"I'm up you came to cook me some food" I rolled my eyes "no I came to hang with you" I shook my head. He chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me to his bare chest.

"Maybe you should go get a shirt...show off!" I mumbled "I'm a show off for you tho" he winks going upstairs he came down fully clothed and watched tv with me.

When it hit 4:30 tayla was getting ready to leave "I have to get going but I'll see you tomorrow" I hugged him tightly "why so soon?" I sighed "i have dinner with Malak and his grandmother".

"Oh okay." He walks me to the door and interlocks our lips together once we pulled away I smiled walking away. When I got home dinner was about ready and Malak was sitting on the couch talking with Chanel.

I changed into something nice and headed to the table. Tonight I decided to confront Chanel make her want to blurt it was all a lie.

As we ate I put my fork down "mom have you used my eyeshadow palette I'm missing it" I looked over at Chanel she grew tense "no I haven't" she admitted.

"Oh Chanel have you seen it I caught you in my room a day before I supposedly beat you up?" She looks at Derrick who had a confused look.

"After that day my eyeshadow palette has been missing" I picked my fork back up "did you take it Chanel?" My mom asked. Chanel put her head down.

"Ok ok..I took it so I can make fake bruises but I really cut myself I found a blade and made some cuts I'm sorry I lied!" She cries I smile.

"Chanel please go to your room now I'll be there in a minute Chanel left and Derrick sighed "I'm sorry for yelling and accusing you" he apologized I nod my mom apologizes also any gave my phone back.

Derrick headed upstairs "who wants ice cream?" I chuckle as my mom rushed out the house shit was about to go down in here.

______________________________
OHHHH lmaoo

Im putting up to us on hold until the middle of june

Chapter by me @_maninextdoor_