"Gone"

/tayla/

Opening my locker I grabbed my things and headed to 6th period.

Sitting in the back of the class I looked over at Jaden who was smiling in this girls face I trusted Jaden but I didn't like him smiling in her face it was making me really jealous.

I got up and walked over to them "why you all up in her face?" I ask as the girl rolls her eyes "I was just asking her a question damn calm down" he walks me away from the girls desk back to mine.

"Jaden why where you smiling in her face?" I asked again cause I really didn't believe him. "Damn Tay all I did was ask her a question!" He got aggravated I huffed "what was the question?" He got quiet.

"What was the question!" I shouted at him "damn bitch he asked for my number!" The girl shouted annoyed I punched Jadens arm "your a jerk!" I grab my things and walked out of the classroom.

We haven't been on good terms for a couple of weeks now and This is just getting out of hand. "Tayla it's not what it seems" I roll my eyes "everyone says that!..why the hell are you asking for her number what do you need or want from her that I don't have!" I shout at him.

"Stop fucking shouting at me bro!" He slammed my locker "bro?...I'm not your bro and I'm certainly not your girlfriend anymore goodbye Jaden!" He sighs as I walk away from him.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I walked to the football field sitting on the bleachers. "You should've listened to me" I heard river "I know I'm so stupid!" I cried. "Stop crying he's not even worth it" she hugs me tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you" I hug her back,"it's okay now stop crying" she smiles. "Tayla!..tayla!" Jaden runs over to me as river rolls her eyes "leave me alone jeez that's all I'm asking!" I push him away.

"Jaden it's best if you just leave" river said "no I'm not leaving this is my girlfriend and she's not going nowhere I'm here to apologize!" He grabs my arm as river tried pulling me back but fails.

"Jaden let me go!" I yell "no..we need to talk!" I got really angry and yanked my arms away "Leave Me Alone!" I grab my things and walk away with river but we wouldn't stop.

"This is what you do all the time run away from your problems!" He shouts he was right I do all the time that's why I'm still not speaking to Malak and i do miss him. It got really quiet and all you heard was my sniffing "just leave me alone please" I ask calmly "fine!" He puts his hand up and walks away.

When I got home that day I called Malak to make up but his grandmother picked up

"Hello tayla" she sound like she was crying

"Hi is Malak there?" She sniffs

"No I have no idea where he is he ran away last night while I was sleeping and the cops won't even put a missing persons report out!" She cries.

I covered my mouth and tears started to roll down my cheek I know I was really upset with him but that's still my Bestfriend/family even if your not speaking.

"What!...we need to look for him!" She sighs.

"I went searching this morning and I just got back a couple of minutes ago I looked threw his phone to see if any of his friends knew but they were all clueless!" She cries.

"It's okay I'm gonna help you through this" I told her I could tell she started smiling.

"Thank you tayla"

"You welcome"  after we talked a little more I told my mother and we started looking for him that night.

___________________________
Sorry for the long wait but I've been working so I haven't had time to update😭✊🏽

But I feel like this chapter was a lot😂

Chapter by @_maninextdoor_