"Aftermath"

Tayla

"Then get your shit and go!" My mother yells as the twins start to cry loudly "you let your daughter tear up this marriage don't blame anything on me!" She pushed him out the way and made her way to the bedroom.

He just stood there trying to take everything in "Chanel let's go!" He huffs she skipped over to him smiling "im all ready" she looks up at me and smirks.

"What the fuck you skipping for get your ass in the car" he forcefully grabs the keys and leaves.

It's been a couple of hours since everything went down and I was sitting in my room as Jaden walked in the room. "Why are you here your the last person I want to see right now" I rolled my eyes.

"Damn hello to you to" he sat in my bed "what do you want?" I asked "for you to stop acting like that" he grabbed my arm roughly"ouch..get off of me!" I snatched my arm away.

"Acting brand new I see" I looked st him confused "I'm acing brand new..Your ruined me and Malak's friendship TWICE...but I'm acting brand new man whatever!" I turned away from him.

"Man your mad because of that he'll get over it" I shook my head "you just don't get it that's my Bestfriend.." he stood up "and im your ex..sooo what's your point?"

"Exactly my EX..meaning in the past...Malak is my best friend and my po-..this conversation is so pointless you should just go!" I pushed him.

"Ight bet..It's cool", I just shut the door and sat down again.

The next day came around and I walked to my locker grabbing my stuff walking to my next class I heard Chanel's annoying voice behind me following me.

"Hurry the hell up!" She pushes me I dropped my things and turned around "stop fucking touching my with your dirty ass hands!" I got all in her face pushing her.

"Just cause you pushed my down some stairs don't be I can't still beat your ass" I yelled I felt someone grab me "leave her alone she's not worth it" I instantly knew who it was "Malak" it felt amazing to hear his voice.

Chanel was speechless she just walked away with that nasty smirk on her face, Malak walked me to the football field and we sat on the bleachers.

"You didn't have to do that" I told him "yeah I did cause she's not gonna stop bothering you" I chuckled "true but thanks" he nods.

"I also I have something to tell you" his voice cracked "what?" I asked "I'm moving to Hawaii back with my father" I looked at him as my eyes start to water "no Malak you can't go!" He wipes ny tear.

"I have to..I hate it here there's so much drama I just want to be back home" I looked at him trying to find something to say. "I have to get to class" i snatched my things from the bleachers and hurried to class.

I couldn't concentrate all day and I wasn't in the mood, at lunch I sat alone away from everyone, "you mind if I sit here?" The kid asked I looked up, oh man he was fine.

"Yeah go ahead" I smiled "thanks" he sat down "I'm tyresee" he smiles I looked up "tayla".

Since lunch me and tyresee have been talking and now it was the end of the day, "i should get going" I told him as I took my book bag from him, "let me walk you home" I looked down "no I think I'm okay" he nods "I understand I'll see you tomorrow then" I smile "yeah tomorrow".

With that we both went in different directions, gosh he was fine but I wasn't looking for a relationship right now and he actually got my mind off of Malak.

When I got home malak sitting on my bed "what are you doing here?" I was confused "I just came to apologize..I really hurt you man" I shook my head "no I hurt you..I'm the worst person ever" I admitted.

It was silent for a second until he spoke up "this was so last minute but I'm leaving tomorrow morning" my eyes widen "malak we just got you back here..I-" I cut myself off and wiped my eyes.

"Tayla I know..I just don't want to be here anymore I'm not happy here I'll make sure to FaceTime you and text you" he hugs me "ok" was all I said.

He lifts my chin and wipes my tears "stop crying I'll make sure to visit to" he smiles I nod he looked me in the eyes and kissed me.

___________________________
OML he's leaving again🙁

I've been gone I know but I'm so busy

Sorry for any mistakes🤘🏼