"Where?" Max whispered in his ear, smirking. And his smile only got bigger when he heard Ross softly gasp, his crazy phase done for the day.

It took a good thirty seconds before Ross replied with, "Everywhere." He said it so softly and submissive like.

Max smirked and pushed him down on the bed before hovering over him.

Redney - I love you

Red sighed as he got into bed. It was his birthday week and him and John were at Las Vegas for it. They couldn't afford a room with two beds and they thought it would be better if they shared one.

Soon Barney got into bed next to him. Red quickly turned off the light next to him encasing them in darkness. "Night Barney." The other male hummed in response.

Barney was facing the window while Red was facing his bare back. The ginger waited a good thirty minutes, making sure the other was asleep before tracing his pointer finger over his bare back.

He traced over the creases and bones. Red smiled as he started to draw pictures on the skin. First a cat then a flower then words started to form. A phrase popped into his head and a smile formed on his face.

He traced the phrase 'I love you' over and over upon the skin. Red then felt his eyes droop after what seemed like hours. He dropped his arm on the bed and let sleep grip him.

Seconds later he felt arms wrap around his waist. He gasped softly as he felt Barney snuggle his head into Reds neck. A blush bloomed on Reds cheeks, wondering why his crush was suddenly so open towards him.

"I love you too" Barney mumbled in his ear. Red gasped softly as he lightly rest his hands on Barneys bare chest.

Redney- Nicknames

Barney pulled his ginger boyfriend closer to him. "You are absolutely adorable my little Dino." He mumbled into Reds neck.

Red giggled at the little nickname, blushing slightly. Barney touched his forehead to Reds looking into his eyes.

~~~A Few Hours Later~~~

Red and Barney were out with Sky, out for lunch. They enjoyed a nice lunch just the three of them. As they were about to leave said he needed to use the bathroom really quick. The two nodded quickly. "See you little Dino!" Sky called out with a chuckle. 

Soon Red was out of sight before Barney turned to Sky with a serious look. "You okay bro?" Sky asked, looking nervous. 

"Kinda." He said softly before leaning in real close to Sky, inches from his face. He then gripped Sky's collar and clung to it tightly. "If you ever call Red 'little Dino' again. I will hunt you down and hurt you so bad that you wont be able to mumble those words again." He said darkly. 

Sky was stunned on what he was saying but didn't want to pester the angry T-Rex anymore. "O-kay, got it." He muttered out. Barney let go of him and he was back to normal once more. Soon Red came back, and once he did Barney wrapped his arm around Red's shoulder. He leaned in close to him, calling him his little Dino. 

Mithross -Choice Of Words (This has sexual content so be warned) 

The crazy trio was moving into a brand new house and were currently bring in all the boxes from the apartment. The boxes seemed to go on forever but soon they managed to gather everything into the living room. 

"You know what, I'm gonna go get some pizza for us." He said before heading out the door. The two nodded in agreement before the door closed with a bang. Max and Ross then started to move the appropriate boxes into the right rooms. 

Ross grabbed one of his, but it ended up being to heavy for him to carry, so it ended up slipping out of his grasp. "Oh fuck me." He sighed as he heard something break in the box as it crashed to the floor. He picked it up once more and saw Max standing a few feet away from him. "That wasn't and invitation." Ross said as he rolled his eyes. 

Max only walked closer to the brunet, having a faint hint of lust in his eyes. "No.." Ross said with a small smile, turning away from his ginger boyfriend. Max only wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling him closer. 

He then buried his head in Ross's neck and ran his tongue along the pale skin. Ross whimpered softly, closing his eyes. He then felt Max's teeth nip at the sensitive skin. The younger one nearly lost his grip on the box once more as he let out a soft moan. "Fine Max, but this box is too heavy for me." 

Max smiled, "How about I take it up to your room for you." He said with a smirk as he took the box from him and headed towards his room. Ross quickly followed into the room. 

~~~About Thirty Minutes Later~~~

Tim opened the door and brought the pizza inside quickly before KP got out. As he closed the door he heard loud moans coming from upstairs. A blush appeared on Tim's face as he walked over to the pizza. 

"Fuck Max, harder~!" Tim heard Ross yell. He opened the pizza and took out a slice. 

"Damn, cant even set up the beds properly and their already going at it." Tim said as he took a bite. Soon the noises from upstairs died down and Max came into the living room, his hair looking like he got in a fight with a bear and his clothes wrinkled, by this time, Tim was already on his third slice. 

"Sorry," He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was . . . doing stuff." He said with a blush. 

Ross then came around the corner and stood next to Max. His hair was the same way and his glasses were askew. His clothes were also wrinkled and thrown sloppily on his body. "I was stuff." He said proudly.