Mithross: Drifted Away (Pt 2)

I'm sorry but this is sad.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Ross slipped in his earbuds as soon as he got out of his car, the same car that Max was in when he got in the car crash. Ross decided to go to the beach to get his mind off of work and other things. He turned on his phone and the song "In in Heaven" started to play. He sighed and walked along the beach. Then, suddenly, a faint buzz filled his ears. He looked at his phone. 

"Ross where are you?" Adam had texted him. Ross sighed and replied. "I'm at the beach, getting my mind off things." He stuffed his phone back in his pocket as he walked a hill leading to a small cliff that jutted out over the ocean. The songs lyrics filled his ears as he got closer to the edge. The sunset causing the water to look like a scene in a fairy-tail. 

"Okay, something bothering you?" Adam texted back. "I guess I just miss Max. . . " Ross texted with hesitation. "I understand I'm so sorry that happened Ross, just don't do anything stupid trying to get him back. Okay?" Ross sighed as he looked sadly over the water. 

"I cant make any promises. . . " The music then faded away signaling the end of the song, Ross then hit replay, making the music restart again.  "Ross. . . please don't." 

'I'm in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me,  you were sent to me from wonderland.' 

Played in Ross's ears. "I'm going to Max and I don't care about anything else." Ross whispered. "Adam, tell everyone at the offices that they are my best friends and they had nothing to do with the decision I'm about to make. I miss Max. Don't feel bad and please don't cry, I made this decision. I just need my crazy ginger back. ~Ross" He texted Adam back and put his phone away. 

Ross stood on the edge of the cliff and looked into the water, taking a deep breath. He heard his phone buzz. He sighed and checked it. "Ross I'm coming over there right now. Don't hurt yourself." Ross gave a weak smile. "Don't, you're wasting your energy and time. I've made up my mind." And with that Ross closed his eyes and leaned forward. He heard his phone buzz once more but ignored. 

'I go crazy when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to wonderland' 

Sounded in his ears as water soaked through his clothes and came in contact with his skin. The soft music played as he let large bubbles of air pass through his lips. Ross's vision started to fade as he let water seep into his mouth. He closed eyes and just listened. 

'I'm in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, you were sent to me from wonderland.'

Ross's body started to jerk slightly from the loss of air. 'Max. This is for Max.' He thought with the last amount of strength he had left. 

'Im in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, you were sent to me from wonderland.' 

Ross's body stopped moving and his heart slowly stopped. The last few bubbles floated upward as his body hit the ocean floor gently. The soft sand moving slightly making it float a few inches around him. 

'Take me back to wonderland' 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I'm crying at my own story... gosh I'm such a wimp. But I hope you all enjoyed the story! Sorry its so sad and short, I don't have very much time to do all the things I want within a single weekend, cause my dad is so nice to let me be ungrounded. But anyway I hope you are all doing well!!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~Maddy

=^.^=