Gravity Falls - Skymedia

The sun shone brightly, greatly showing the beginning of summer break. Unless your the Pine twins.

"Ross it's gaining on us!" Shelby called out to her brother who was driving the golf cart. The large dark figure easily broke the trees, even making one fall in front of the cart. The twins screamed and Ross tried to swerve away from the tree.

~~~○~~~

It all started when their parents wanted their kids to get fresh air. So they sent them to Gravity Falls Organ, where their Grunkle Sky changed his house into a tourist attraction. The real mystery was why anyone went there.

~~~○~~~

"This attic is so roomy!" Shelby said putting her stuff down by the bed. "Baa!" A goat ate the gray blanket on Ross's bed.

Ross sighed, "And there's a goat on my bed..." Shelby then walked over to the goat, smiling. Then the goat started eating the shirt. "Why of course you can eat my shirt!" She said laughing.

~~~○~~

Since our Grunkle owned the Mystery Shack we had to work there.

Shelby rested her head on the self watching a cute boy in the shop. "Do you like me? Yes. . . Definitely. . . Absolutely!!!" He read aloud front he note in his hand. He looked around, extreamly confused. "I rigged it!" Shelby said happily.

"Shubs you're know your going through your 'boy crazy' phase. But do you seriously have to flirt with every boy in the Shack?"

~~ Flashback ~~

"Hi I'm Shelby but you can call me the girl of your dreams." The boy she was talking to widened his eyes in surprise. "I'm joking!!" She said with a laugh as she shoved the boy into the card holder rack.

Shelby gasped as she came put from behind a bench. "You like turtles, I like turtles. What is happening?" She asked the boy who had a small turtle in his hands.

~~~ Flashback Over ~~~

"Come on Ross, this is the first time where were away from home. This is a great chance to start my summer romances!" She said happily. "I wouldn't even be surprised if my future boyfriend came through that walkway right now. " She said referring to the entrance near the vending machine.

Just then Sky came into the main room, letting out a burp. "Ewww..." Shelby said, cringing at the sight.

"Hey who wants to hang signs in the creepy part of the forest?" Sky asked the four people in the store. "Not it!" Shelby said. "Not it," Ross joined in. "Not it." Tim said. "No one asked you Tim." Sky said annoyed.

"Yes!" He said with a smile, then quickly ate a chocolate bar. "What about you Preston?" He asked the man at the counter, reading a magazine. "I would but it... ugh... to far.." He said.

Sky rolled his eyes, "Then I chose, eanie meanie miney, you." He said pointing at Ross. "Aww, what? I'm sorry Grunkle Sky but every time I'm in those woods I feel like I'm being watched. Like just yesterday my mosquito bites spelled out 'beware'." He then pulled up his sleeve and showed him.

"That says 'bewarb'." Sky said, looking at the red dots. Ross pulled away and looked. "Now, go hang these signs up." Sky said throwing the signs at Ross.

~~~○~~~

The forest sounds were interrupted when Ross went from tree to tree nailing in signs. "Why did he make me do it?" He grumbled as he was about to nail in another sign.

Suddenly a metal sound filled the air. Ross was shocked but hit the tree again with the hammer. The metal sounded again and Ross pulled open the small hatch.

A small machine was in the small opening. Ross messed with the two levers, one of them opening a hidden hatch behind him. He turned around and walked causiusly up to it. In it was a old book, covered with dust and spider webs.

Ross carefully took the book out, blowing all the dust off of it. Showing a red book with a golden hand with the number three on it. Ross looked at the book in awe. "What is this?" He asked himself.

○●○●○●○●○●○●

This took so much work! But I did it! And I love it! I hope you guys like it too.

I hope you all are well and happy!

Stay aweosme, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=